Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chaos in Calias.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Fleeing war is the oldest trick in the book and the west believe anything these people tell them.
Maybe you could take a few in at your house as you're so keen :)

Yep bang on but you won't convince the politically challenged here��

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Guess all the poor woman and children are left behind by these men mmmm....Just think we're a very naive nation when it comes to immigrants and many immigrants could be anything from rapists to Isis and much much more.

The whole EU is a disaster and the sooner we get away from it the better as would dread to think what the EU will be like in 10 years.Its blatantly clear the EU bureaucrats are only interested in the financial side and have no interest in immigration and countries rights and cultures.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
The migrants are just taking advantage of the chaos. Best solution would be small tactical nuke to Calais. Sort out the strikers and the migrants in one. Maybe a few indigenous UK casualties, but the sacrifice of the few would help the country in the long term.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
No it hasn't, Eurotunnel sold Myferrylink TO DFDS.

Eurotunnel was told to dispose of MyFerryLink, after pressure on competition rules by P&O and DFDS, never quote worked that one out as P&O have often been cheaper than MyFerryLink, and DFDS prices are taking the micky, which will just open up more traffic for P&O, a win win for them.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
i agree,help the French send these people back to their first point of entry into Europe and seek the relevant assistance in that country

I agree- let's help them get back to where they can legitimately submit an application for asylum. Why don't the French do that?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fleeing war is the oldest trick in the book and the west believe anything these people tell them.
Maybe you could take a few in at your house as you're so keen :)

Yes you are right..the Jews tried that in the last war...that went well too.

Jan 30, 2008
So you think the Greeks and Italians should take all the people fleeing war in African and the Middle East? You don't think we should take any of them?
i dont think they should be taking them either , send them straight back from where they came from, HARSH BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CRUEL TO BE KIND ON OCCASIONS LIKE THIS
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
We pay the French 12 million a year to contain the immigrants....They won't be sent back and soon you'll see many more thousands arriving as we actually like Italy have given those from North Africa a free taxi service to Europe.

This will be relentless and un controllable from now on....Was always goner happen due to the human rights act and EU rules.

you know the score, some people need to open their eyes to reality:thumbsup:
regards
DR

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
The migrants are just taking advantage of the chaos. Best solution would be small tactical nuke to Calais. Sort out the strikers and the migrants in one. Maybe a few indigenous UK casualties, but the sacrifice of the few would help the country in the long term.

And yes this post was meant in jest, albeit not a very funny joke.

The situation in Calais cannot continue. The migrant numbers there are now 3000+ and will continue to rise. It's not something easy to resolve, and I most certainly don't have a solution.

If it was my flippancy which moved the thread, then I apologise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here