Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magic Money Tree given a shake for MADDY

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This, as always it's always about class with him, insecure and not happy with his lot I'd say, but like many probably feels entitled and not prepared to work hard to improve his lot!

That's unfair when I know he had to take early retirement due to his health.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
That's unfair when I know he had to take early retirement due to his health.

Many people have to retire early due to ill health, doesn't give him the right to sound like a bitter man all the time and start politically motivated threads associated with a missing child!!! For the record I had to retire early from The Royal Navy due to a serous injury!!

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
They were within the complex, just 100 yards away, with either one of them, or one of their friends, checking the children every 15 minutes.

Yes they were. If a child left in this situation wakes, say they hear a door close as some one leaves and cries, they cry for 15 minutes in a strange room in a foreign country. Is that acceptable price so a parent can go out and enjoy their holiday. Children deserve responsible adults to look after them.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Unfortunately it was common practice in that complex to leave your kids in the evenings. If everyone is doing it, it must be ok. I can understand parents getting convinced their children are not at risk in that situation.

More importantly, they have been punished massively for a mistake that they now have to live with for the rest of their lives yet loads of people act as if they are complicit or even directly involved.

They deserve compassion not accusations.

The parents deserve nothing because due to their lack of care their beautiful daughter is missing. We don't know what happened but Maddy likely came to harm poor mite or worse is somewhere where she has been subjected to ongoing harm. My thoughts are with poor Maddy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes they were. If a child left in this situation wakes, say they hear a door close as some one leaves and cries, they cry for 15 minutes in a strange room in a foreign country. Is that acceptable price so a parent can go out and enjoy their holiday. Children deserve responsible adults to look after them.

How on earth did my children survive to 44 and 47? It's all very ideological isn't it? I'm sure you've never been irresponsible, ever.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
How on earth did my children survive to 44 and 47? It's all very ideological isn't it? I'm sure you've never been irresponsible, ever.

I wasn't irresponsible with my children. Yes they escaped my notice for a moment or so, thats normal and human. I get they didn't expect Maddy to go missing or want that to happen. They left her alone and she did go missing, in their shoes I would accept that I had neglected my child. Thats why my children never got left like that. It's wrong even if other parents are doing it. It horrifies me to think that any parent thinks that it is ok. I am not trying to offend anyone. Children need parents to look after them because they are not able to care for themselves at the age of 3. Its neglect not to do so.

I hope your children bring you the same joy, mine give me.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Police have a lead. & think shes disappeared

Surely this is paid for by the papers. It should be. As it increases their sales

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who actually gives a f*** !? People go missing all the time don't they? What makes her so special

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wrong thread. ****ing Ernest!

And I can't remove the attachmen. Apologies.

Attachments

• Aliensoflondon.jpg
    Aliensoflondon.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Now up to £11m but no funding and search closed for Ben Needham
Even Ethan and Martin didn't search for Debbie for this length of time

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can’t help thinking there are a couple of coppers sat in a nice apartment near the beach somewhere making the occasional ‘enquiry’ to keep things ticking over, doing just enough to justify keeping themselves in place ‘just for a bit longer, we’ve got some new information we need to follow up on’..........

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
How many other missing kids could this money have helped to find?
I could've figured out it was the Mother for less than half that budget.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
This may sound harsh, but ...... I remember the first time (on the telly) the pair were interviewed. I was with a mate who was a forensic social worker at the time, and who has evaluated some well known criminally insane characters (who I won't name). We looked at each other and said, at the same time 'one of them did it'. Coincidentally I was on holiday at Praia de Lux a year before the disappearance, staying in the same complex. It did not strike me remotly as a venue for random child snatching. When I opened this thread my first reaction was 'you are ****ing kidding me'. I'll have a word with my mate in the next few days. It will be intresting to see what he thinks about the new spending initiative.

The thing I have found the most worrying in this case is that the McCanns left their children night after night while they were out dining and boozing. Their pattern of behaviour therefore would have been known locally and it would have been an easy matter for someone to take Maddy, or all three of the children. For reasons I cannot fathom I do not like the McCanns - Ben Needham's mum, Kerry, fought for years to get her case reopened with little success and she did not get the same level of support in the form of public money despite her fight. As sad as it is I think Maddy died years ago one way or another.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I cannot help but wonder what is so special about this missing child. Were I one of the parents I'd be embarrassed about the amount of money being thrown at this investigation whilst investigations into other missing kids appear to be wound up with indecent haste.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
richplanetbannerleft.png Full Independent enquiry.

Banned by the Mccanns in September 2009, overturned by High Court judge in October 2011

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The thing I have found the most worrying in this case is that the McCanns left their children night after night while they were out dining and boozing. Their pattern of behaviour therefore would have been known locally and it would have been an easy matter for someone to take Maddy, or all three of the children. For reasons I cannot fathom I do not like the McCanns - Ben Needham's mum, Kerry, fought for years to get her case reopened with little success and she did not get the same level of support in the form of public money despite her fight. As sad as it is I think Maddy died years ago one way or another.

And had they been working class parents the press and public reaction would have been very very different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here