Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln tickets on sale Thursday 9am.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
rang the club this morning and I cannot have a ticket. their reason is I have not been to a home game in the last 6 years! fuming... I told them, no I haven't. The last home games I went to were at Gillingham and the Goldstone before that. fuming to say the least. And then I realised this is probably the same reason I couldn't get a ticket for the game at Burton earlier in the season. So will be making official complaint to the club aswell as to Lincoln and the FA.

It may be because the game is a home sell out then it stops Lincoln fans calling the Albion ticket office to get tickets for the game and being in the Albion end. So it could also be a Police request.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The stand holds 1780 so with 1720 available for Brighton there are only 60 left probably for segregation. You can however buy on the phone at the Brighton Ticket office and pick the tickets up on Matchday at Lincoln. You just have to convince the Brighton ticket office you are a Seagulls fan not an Imp trying to get in the away end !!

As for accommodation, the city has enough hotel/guest house beds for the summer season so there are plenty of cheap deals available at this time of year. Hotels.com, Tripadvisor, Trivago or if you are feeling brave try AirBnB and you might find a football fan with accommodation.

rang the club this morning and I cannot have a ticket. their reason is I have not been to a home game in the last 6 years! fuming... I told them, no I haven't. The last home games I went to were at Gillingham and the Goldstone before that. fuming to say the least. And then I realised this is probably the same reason I couldn't get a ticket for the game at Burton earlier in the season. So will be making official complaint to the club aswell as to Lincoln and the FA.

Graz, your conundrum may have been answered in Hillimp's post above.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It may be because the game is a home sell out then it stops Lincoln fans calling the Albion ticket office to get tickets for the game and being in the Albion end. So it could also be a Police request.

This will be the reason. A home sell out with home fans queueing for hours for tickets.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
The lady at the ticket office looked at my purchase history and said I can see you go to plenty of away games. but not been a home game in 6 years.. surely that alone would prove that am a brighton fan. I wouldn't be going away to Wigan, Newcastle, Huddersfield and many more northern games just so I could blag a ticket to Lincoln before I knew we had drawn to play them. Sure this would be proof enough I aint a Lincoln fan.

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Home sell out, person with no ticket history with Doncaster address.....

Seems a bit odd that after spending the worst years watching albion at priest field, you haven't ever been to The Amex.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
i said it before the club needs to recognise our fans that have moved away from the best county in the UK for work or marriage or education etc etc even Her majesty services.
Also new generation of fans who are born to ex pats who want to surpport there home team.

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Home sell out, person with no ticket history with Doncaster address.....

Seems a bit odd that after spending the worst years watching albion at priest field, you haven't ever been to The Amex.

I have got ticket history but all away games.. only went preistfield a few times and goldstone a few times more. have been to the amex but sat with my mates from Donny in the away end. home end sold out for 1st game so no guilt there.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I seem to remember that years ago it was the fashion outside grounds to ask 'suspected' opposition fans to give the name of the home goalkeeper. Perhaps our ticket office could do something similar ? This plan is something of a work in progress given its very obvious flaws..

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Have you contacted the club about this first? Seems a bit of a jump to go straight to the FA.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have got ticket history but all away games.. only went preistfield a few times and goldstone a few times more. have been to the amex but sat with my mates from Donny in the away end. home end sold out for 1st game so no guilt there.

Perhaps mail Paul Barber. I cannot for one minute think how or why the FA could help you.

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford

Fail to see why the club can't access your away ticket purchase history. Sounds like you've come up against a first line ticket seller with no common sense

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The lady at the ticket office looked at my purchase history and said I can see you go to plenty of away games. but not been a home game in 6 years.. surely that alone would prove that am a brighton fan. I wouldn't be going away to Wigan, Newcastle, Huddersfield and many more northern games just so I could blag a ticket to Lincoln before I knew we had drawn to play them. Sure this would be proof enough I aint a Lincoln fan.

Fail to see why the club can't access your away ticket purchase history. Sounds like you've come up against a first line ticket seller with no common sense

They have accessed the away purchase history. It makes no sense whatsoever to refuse to have sold him a single ticket for Lincoln.
[MENTION=1299]graz126[/MENTION] Why are they not accepting your 'fan number'?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Two friends couldn't come today so on way up now with spares if anyone local fancies them?

Ah, only just seen this. sorry I would've bought 1 of them off of you. Never mind.

And I haven't sent any complaints anywhere. Was just annoyed and throwing a strop at the time. Though it seems am gonna have to spend a weekend in Brighton soon and get myself to a home game so this don't happen again. In the meantime looking forward to my trip to Huddersfield on Thursday. They did accept my fan number and saw my purchase history. But their rules for this 1 particular game meant I couldn't go.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here