Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If you have got your ticket through the gold members scheme what does it list the tickets status as in your purchase history? Mine says 'printed'.... Surely this would say 'smartcard activation' or 'booked' like the official BHA Facebook message said it would?

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Sorry if mentioned earlier but I wonder if there is a problem with apple devices when trying to but the tickets. I started with the ipad and then tried via the iphone. The ipads on 7 hrs 55 with the red bar still moving and the Iphones on 5 hrs with the red bar moving slowly. Both devices say wait time 1hr 30 mins. I then logged my pc on and bought them in 2 mins flat. Maybe there's an issue with connection via apple devices??

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry if mentioned earlier but I wonder if there is a problem with apple devices when trying to but the tickets. I started with the ipad and then tried via the iphone. The ipads on 7 hrs 55 with the red bar still moving and the Iphones on 5 hrs with the red bar moving slowly. Both devices say wait time 1hr 30 mins. I then logged my pc on and bought them in 2 mins flat. Maybe there's an issue with connection via apple devices??

Not so with my iMac, worked perfectly this morning.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

I was the opposite, spent ages on the computer, went over to my iphone and logged on in ten minutes.

Apr 12, 2011
If it helps anyone I managed earlier in the end using Chrome rather than IE11.

IE11 kept hanging when the countdown reached zero, wheras Chrome loaded straight up.

Seems that there are various compatibility issues with the site.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I think you may be better off starting again.

All done now. I was out and trying to do it on multiple iOS devices with no luck. Just got in and got in straight away using my iMac. It must be a thing with iPads and iPhones.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Six minutes q time, but away ticket purchased with out an issue just before 4

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove

This is my experience too.
I've been out and about all day, so tried to get through on my iPhone.
6 hours, and it's still 1:30 queue time.

Logged in from home as soon as I got back, and was in and out with 2 tickets in 10 minutes.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pretty sure I read that 1901 members get the ticket automatically loaded. Might be wrong, but don't think so.

Indwed but unable to buy an away ticket.
Living so far away and unable to decide plans for sure until the last minute if my wife is unwell I always buy away tickets at the ground on the day which clearly categorises me as unloyal and therefore a couple of hundred points short of qualifying although it seems a standard STH is able to buy. All very odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here