Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wet Sham aggro...t

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the queue near the MR bus after the game, a bunch of WHU fans thought it was really funny to call out some of us with kids as ‘paedo queer c*nts’ and ‘c*ck suckers’

Classy

did you say anything ?
regards
DR

My priority was to protect my child, not wind the berks up. Surely you know their only aim is to generate a reaction, which would therefore instigate a violent response?

These tools are best ignored.

The West Ham morons, or ppf :shrug:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
So , youre accusing him of being a keyboard warrior i happen to know hes not , pretty much what youre doing here , why not arrange to meet him and repeat your insults in person , dont try and slide out of it with some crap about you "being an adult" if its worth doing online its worth doing in person, no ?

Steady Bushy...I am sure DR or PPF can stick up for himself.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
So , youre accusing him of being a keyboard warrior i happen to know hes not , pretty much what youre doing here , why not arrange to meet him and repeat your insults in person , dont try and slide out of it with some crap about you "being an adult" if its worth doing online its worth doing in person, no ?
A better idea would be for PPF to get down The Amex on December 4th and sort out some Palace fans. There will be loads giving it large and goading people who are not remotely interested in the craziness of getting involved in a scrap. If PPF wades in and decks a few of them it will be well worth any consequences.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Isn't that exactly what you're doing Bushy ?

I'd probably think more of you as a 'man' if you sent me a threatening PM offering to meet up, rather than insulting me like some 'keyboard warrior', no ? :facepalm:

PS - Grow up, you're meant to be an adult :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Isn't that exactly what you're doing Bushy ?

I'd probably think more of you as a 'man' if you sent me a threatening PM offering to meet up, no ? :facepalm:

PS - Grow up :lolol:
Ah the "grow up" get out , how about you man up you gutless melt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here