Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wet Sham aggro...t

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think next time we play them at home everybody should wear brown hats. I'd go for a trilby.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
True actually, l saw very few uniformed police last night. Maybe they played a very low profile

I too was bemused by the low police numbers at Brighton station and at Falmer. FFS they had a full compliment of horses out last time we played Charlton!!

As for the WHU fans at Brighton station; loud and boisterous but no sign of anything nasty at all.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Hopefully CCTV catches the cowards.

That would be the same CCTV that was going to identify the scum palace fans who broke into the ground, assaulted stewards and let off flares is it?

So far as I'm aware none of the scum were ever arrested for those offences. MInd you, the police match commander was too busy making up lies about knives and knuckledusters at the time to trouble himself with those "minor" offences.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
I saw the police threatening to pepper spray a couple of WHU "fans" after the game (at Falmer). Not sure if it was used though as a train arrived and blocked the view.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Had to chuckle at their cheery cockney banter at Falmer station post-match:

Albion fans song: "We own our own ground" etc

Hammers fans song back: "You paid for our ground" etc

Touché as they say :lol:

I thought that was London tax payers. I suppose we have one or two of those on here.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
did you say anything ?
regards
DR

My priority was to protect my child, not wind the berks up. Surely you know their only aim is to generate a reaction, which would therefore instigate a violent response?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My priority was to protect my child, not wind the berks up. Surely you know their only aim is to generate a reaction, which would therefore instigate a violent response?

PPF gets a raging hard-on at the slightest sniff of aggro. He's desperate for us to return to 1976.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I saw the police threatening to pepper spray a couple of WHU "fans" after the game (at Falmer). Not sure if it was used though as a train arrived and blocked the view.

They decided to use Paco Rabanne instead as the lads in question stank of jellied eels .

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
That would be the same CCTV that was going to identify the scum palace fans who broke into the ground, assaulted stewards and let off flares is it?

So far as I'm aware none of the scum were ever arrested for those offences. MInd you, the police match commander was too busy making up lies about knives and knuckledusters at the time to trouble himself with those "minor" offences.

Too busy stitching the home fans up you mean

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
PPF gets a raging hard-on at the slightest sniff of aggro. He's desperate for us to return to 1976.
If only he'd been there he could have stepped in and sorted the West Ham out. Instead of sitting at home, on the internet, sniping at a Brighton fan who was looking after his kid.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If only he'd been there he could have stepped in and sorted the West Ham out. Instead of sitting at home, on the internet, sniping at a Brighton fan who was looking after his kid.

It's actually sadder that. He went to his local pub, with his half and half scarf and watched it on Sky. But he gave those West Ham fans on the screen a really hard look and told the barman what he would have done if he'd been there.

Old me back or I'll Ave him :wink:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's actually sadder that. He went to his local pub, with his half and half scarf and watched it on Sky. But he gave those West Ham fans on the screen a really hard look and told the barman what he would have done if he'd been there.

Old me back or I'll Ave him :wink:

So , youre accusing him of being a keyboard warrior i happen to know hes not , pretty much what youre doing here , why not arrange to meet him and repeat your insults in person , dont try and slide out of it with some crap about you "being an adult" if its worth doing online its worth doing in person, no ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here