Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today’s other games.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Manchester United winning 2-0 against Liverpool.

:shrug:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good. I hate Liverpool more

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Huddersfield v Swansea
Newcastle v Southampton

are both pivotal relegation fixtures.

If West Ham lose to Burnley they are in the mire.

And, of course, Come on Chelsea vs Palace.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good. I hate Liverpool more

I don't hate either team (grew out of that long ago) but I do quite like Liverpool (except when playing us, of course!) So, would marginally prefer Liverpool to be winning, but really not bothered either way - it doesn't affect us, so why would anyone bother?

MUCH more interested in the other matches -

Huddersfield v. Swansea - draw please;
Newcastle v. Southampton - draw as well;
West Brom v. Leicester - come on Leicester! That'll make it one down, two relegation places left to go;
West Ham v. Burnley - defeat for the stadium squatters, please;
Chelsea v. Crippled Alice - hmmm...........let me think about that one for a bit!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Have to say I'm very impressed with Lukaku.
Watching him today and on Monday night he's a real battler - very physical but has good touch and vision as well. Maybe playing more as a link/hold-up than before he joined ManU but a real players' player.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Have to say I'm very impressed with Lukaku.
Watching him today and on Monday night he's a real battler - very physical but has good touch and vision as well. Maybe playing more as a link/hold-up than before he joined ManU but a real players' player.
First start for Rashford in 2018 and he has answered his critics.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It was interesting watching SSN this morning seeing a report from Huddersfield with Wagner and their owner both framing the fact they haven't been relegated yet as a massive success. Wagner felt no one outside of the locker room, or the club would have predicted that they would still be in the fight for survival. Did any sensible person really think Huddersfield (or any team) would be relegated by the early March? Did enough people for it to be a talking point now?

It felt a really weird thing to hang their hats on, especially given they are not even in the relegation zone at the moment. If they'd framed it as 'Not many people thought we'd be outside the relegation zone with 9 games to go', you'd maybe say 'yeah, all right', but to be bragging that they haven't mathematically been relegated after 3/4 of the season is weird.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Stains are in deep trouble.

Regarding Hudd v Swansea, according to the BBC, shocking refereeing - violence by Hogg is misjudged as being by Ayew who gets the red.

It was a shocking tackle ON Hogg that got him sent off according to all other sources.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here