Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Countdown to 10 more wins / 90 points (from 1st Feb).......

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Mixed feelings after this weeks midweek results - Newcastle dropping points but Reading & Leeds closing the gap. Yes, we have games in hand but it's hard not to look at the gap closing - so in the interests of just worrying about ourselves, one game at a time towards reaching the magic 90 point target here goes.......

10 more wins / 30 points to go :thumbsup::albion: ..........UTA !

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The good news is that reading and Leeds need 35/36 points in 17 games to get to 90.... personally I think 85 will be enough this season.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I have a funny feeling we might need 92. Leeds look good and I can see them going well. I would like 11 wins please!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Isn't this a bit billy-big-bollocks? One game at a time, focus on ourselves and how we do as a team. Anyone can beat anyone in this league.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I said the same about a month ago I thought 87 pts would be enough.
If we keep up our form & luck then it will not matter what they do because we will be up.
Should as I suspect we will our form dips then I think 88 points will do it.
Leeds are the team that I worry about because their fans can act as a 12th man in any game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The good news is that reading and Leeds need 35/36 points in 17 games to get to 90.... personally I think 85 will be enough this season.

The way I have worked it out is that 2 points a game average is considered good form so if this is applied to Leeds and Reading it is reasonable to expect them to reach 88 and 89 respectively. 90 should theoretically do for us as it stands now, but if we too average 2 points a game too we should finish on 98 which should be our target.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I see Newcastle still have fixtures against Leeds and Reading who also play each other so points will be dropped there one way or the other.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My mate is a Leeds supporter (from Leeds so excused). We done some quick sums and our game at Leeds could be for top spot.
I said it here first.

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
As for the 'counting them off one by one' thread, I'll put more stock by the imminent 'teams that can't catch us' thread. Rotherham must be out of sight soon, surely?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As for the 'counting them off one by one' thread, I'll put more stock by the imminent 'teams that can't catch us' thread. Rotherham must be out of sight soon, surely?

Yes - definitely get this going as soon as Rotherham can't catch us!

Well done OP - the countdown from 10 has started :clap2:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
My mate is a Leeds supporter (from Leeds so excused). We done some quick sums and our game at Leeds could be for top spot.
I said it here first.

I can see Leeds pipping Newcastle for the top two.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Excellent thread.

The target required may still be moving somewhat, but it can always be adjusted nearer the end of the season.

30 to go !

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Our last 21 games

1 defeat ( Preston)
4 draws (Ipswich,Preston,Cardiff,villa
16 wins (everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
So you think Leeds will get 13 wins in 17 games.....?

i dont, but a lot will be decided in the games between the promotion challengers as 6 pointers. The games against Huddersfield, Reading and Leeds etc, draws will be good results imho. At this stage gap to 3rd is all that matters

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here