Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Alex Pritchard Wage Foundation

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Very good. Would love to know if he sees the irony, if he even connects this Summer's shenanigans with todays result and, if so, does he give a monkeys. I am going for No, Maybe and Not at All.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I can't believe that in today's society, we still have people like Alex Pritchard. It's 2016 FFS and yet he can still suffer like that. £100 on it's way to the foundation. Great cause. Left me in tears.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Top work [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION].

One of the many highlights of today's game was Pritchard being subbed and enduring the walk of shame. His attempt to try and ignore the thoroughly deserved ridicule by turning to applaud the (much diminished ) away support fell rather flat as only a handful bothered to return the compliment.

:lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was embarresed by the booing of Pritchard today purely because he had not signed for us.

Listen mate, I'm the biggest prude of all. But I thought it was splendid pantomime.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Part of me wants to say you have too much time on your hands!

But that is outstanding :thumbsup:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
It's was almost as good as the Harding moment. Love the video. But one thing niggles at me, we were actually going to spend 8million on him! He was great at Brentford but not worth that cash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here