Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stephens need to be taken off while we are still in this. He is a combative midfielder and I don't think he can play without giving away free kicks. That's not a criticism, but the way he hassles and battles it's inevitable.

The next two matches without Propper AND Stephens could be horribly interesting, to say the least. Hope Rosenior's match fit..............................................

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Draw against 'Udders didn't count then?

No, because of Duffy's backpass. It feels like a loss so the point doesn't count.

(Or y'know... whoops, forgot that. Still, 1 point is not a great return from 3 games (possibly 4) games when we know what's coming: manchester x 2, tottenham, liverpool, burnley away)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Too nervous to get excited. I feel that even if we equalised, they'd just saunter through us to get Zaha his hat-trick. Let's hope for a more resolute second-half.

larus

2 ways to look at this.

We’ve been shit and lucky to only be 1 down.
They came at us full pelt for 45 mins, pressurised us to make mistakes (it happens, people are human), yet, even with a 2 goal lead twice, they still haven’t killed the game off.

2nd half could be feisty and I feel more upbeat than after 15 mins.

D

Deleted member 2719

Half time stats make better reading but without clinical finishing we would be dead and buried, 2 on target both in.

Time for Chris for a re jig.

Attachments

• Bha Half time stats.PNG
    Bha Half time stats.PNG
    13 KB · Views: 410

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We're not the defence we were early season.

Absolutely not. We looked solid early on in the season.
I'd excuse it if we were more prolific up front.
If we calm ourselves and start passing this about, palace are there for the taking. It's too scrappy and we seem a bit shell shocked. We need to take control as our passing game is far superior.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Who's going to get sent off first? Stephens or Milowhatever?

I'm not sure if I can last the second half, I've gone from fear to anger to horror to hope to frustration to despair to resignation and back to a glimmer of hope.

We were awful, they, to be fair, have been pretty good they're creating chances at will have scored three yet we're only one behind.

Football. God Almighty.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here