Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The most painful thing in the world

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Shingles on the top of your head. Felt like someone with a red hot electric drill drilling into the top of your skull every 30 seconds!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
247c4bbd528a7e02d994cd8ae79c6114.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Has anyone mentioned Phil Babb yet?

Stabbed in the kneecap with a screwdriver then having the trainee nurse stitch it and forgetting to aneasthatise the area where the last two stitches went in. I have never punched a woman before or since but that night she got an involuntary right hook to the tit.

Could you not have said “ow, that hurts, would you mind stopping please?”

What part of "involuntary" didn't you understand. I apologised afterwards. As she did.

Well, I guess that settles the is The Clamp actually Nibble question.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Ha Martin. I read your comment first, thought "arh, I wouldn't do that", then read the quote and immediately found my hand covering my, er, lap area !

I think I can honestly say the worst pain I've had was bowel cancer - that was indescribable. I was once in a meeting when I worked in the city - in a meeting room that had glass walls. I had to excuse myself and they watched me collapse outside the door, doubled up on the floor in pain. Calling it bad would be an understatement, on other occasions I was twice rushed to A&E to be given morphine. Not a period of my life I recall fondly.

Puts my shutting your finger in a car door into perspective.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Is surely the corn I now have on my right inner pinky toe. Or is there something worse?

leaving a wall mounted cupboard door open , bending down to get something , then standing up and hitting the top of your head on the sharp corner normally elicits foul language from me :lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Viz magazine did some research into this, as you commonly hear people say when told of someone elses ailment, "oooh theres nothing worse".
The conclusion was that a paper cut on your bellend was the worst.

One has to ask how and why?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I hate these kinds of threads....and yet can't stop myself reading them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
hahaha you mug [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] :lolol:

Yes. I think it's a fairly well known "secret" that Nibble is my other account. I said as much on a thread about 6 months ago. It's a shame you were so intent on trying to prove I was Nibble that you missed me actually telling you Nibble, now almost redundant ,was my other account. If you'd like to know, the reason I changed my account was because you were stalking me, ringing my mobile and making threats to me.
And before you get on your high horse, you have three accounts on here including Bushy that you switched from because you were afraid your kids would see you being a racist idiot and threatening other users.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes. I think it's a fairly well known "secret" that Nibble is my other account. I said as much on a thread about 6 months ago. It's a shame you were so intent on trying to prove I was Nibble that you missed me actually telling you Nibble, now almost redundant ,was my other account. If you'd like to know, the reason I changed my account was because you were stalking me, ringing my mobile and making threats to me.
And before you get on your high horse, you have three accounts on here including Bushy that you switched from because you were afraid your kids would see you being a racist idiot and threatening other users.

i switched from bushy because id mentioned ofher recreational activities nothing to do with the things you mentioned , and the "mug" comment was directed at you for your near moronic inability to synchronise posting from the CORRECT account :dunce:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i switched from bushy because id mentioned ofher recreational activities nothing to do with the things you mentioned , and the "mug" comment was directed at you for your near moronic inability to synchronise posting from the CORRECT account :dunce:

Yes, it was a mistake, But didn't reveal anything that isn't already known. Anyway, with your history of threatening phone calls I'd wind your neck in. Very easy to post a sound file on here that would make even PPF cringe with it's "nawty" hard man impression.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A kick in the balls is much, much, much, more painful than childbirth and that is a FACT.

I've watched my ex-wife give birth twice. She went through all that first time around and was happy to go through it again. At no point in my life have I ever thought "You know what I'd quite like - another kick in the balls.".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here