Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As it seems likely that the crowd for this game will surpass 20,000, maybe 25,000, with still a month to go, that the club will press for a full Park & Ride operation and an increase in the number of trains available?

Think the trains will be out of their hands as it's up to the drivers union and their overtime ban/industrial action etc. Would be great if they did a full park and ride scheme, including West Hove site too.

Remainder of E1H now open along with the rest of E3B and E3G on the East upper.

Potential for another 5 columns in S1D but that's probably about it before they will need to make a decision on the WSU.

Considering it's a month to kick off I suspect a good chunk of the WSU will be sold too.

Outta interest, whats the score with the middle tier 1901 area? I see the premium areas have long been sold out. Is this available to buy or have current 1901'ers taken their seats here?

Think the club have been surprised by the demand for this.

The only area of the ground there is anything other than odd singles for sale in E1H whrere there are 162 left.

There are still out 170 odd seats the club have not yet released on the extreme wings of the ESU. Once these have gone then it will have to be the WSU. With a month to go, I suspect this may also sell out

Potential also for a bit of S1A or 5 more columns in S1D. At the moment 5 columns have been held back from AM's allocation in S1C as we as ours in S1D. Guess they can only release one set with the other for segregation.

Can't see why they don't open up more premium seats in the middle tier. Clearly there is demand....

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Is it really only the Racehill P&R open? We've booked a spot but was expecting Mill Road to be open. We're coming from mid Sussex so have to go past the ground to get to it which will a pain. Falmer Road and the bypass is crap on matchdays.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Great chance for fans to try another place to watch the game my seat is normally in the WSU
We are trying the ESL looking forward to this game. It's also a great one to take a friend and get them into following the Albion.
The club deserve a good crowd to show our appreciation to TB

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Is it really only the Racehill P&R open? We've booked a spot but was expecting Mill Road to be open. We're coming from mid Sussex so have to go past the ground to get to it which will a pain. Falmer Road and the bypass is crap on matchdays.

Well those of us east of the Amex have to go past the ground for the P&R for EVERY game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here