Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Naylor

BREAKING re: Locadia from this end. Reliably informed "progress is indeed being made". #bhafc

I almost feel sorry for him , poor bloke

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Centre forward - 97 games ( 45 goals )
Left winger - 56 games ( 14 goals )
Right winger - 24 games ( 6 goals )

I reckon that he is the main striker singing :rock: but that we'll still get another forward player to replace Izzy Brown ( not an U21, and will take Sidwell's place in the squad ).

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Wow this is a new one.. criticising the club for a signing they haven’t even made yet, having never seen him play :facepalm:

I agree what's wrong with everyone? Could potentially be a good signing. If nothing else our physios and doctors are a little bored atm.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
From the highlight reels the Dutch Prem looks barely the standard of the Championship but the lad looks big, strong and not afraid to try his luck from distance, two good feet.

What concerns me is he hasn't played for 6 weeks, indeed he can't have trained much at all and he's clearly not the finished article - it's a bit of a stretch to expect him to bag us 6 or 7 goals in the run-in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agree what's wrong with everyone? Could potentially be a good signing. If nothing else are physios and doctors are a little bored atm.

What’s wrong with everyone is they’ve been exposed to the sky sports generation of football and fallen into it, having watched hundreds of premier league games involving the top 6 clubs :thumbsup:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I agree what's wrong with everyone? Could potentially be a good signing. If nothing else our physios and doctors are a little bored atm.

Did some people really dare to dream re Sturridge, Ings et al?!? never going to happen. I think this could be a fantastic signing. I like what I see and I ascertained very rapidly (watching his reels) that he's ten times the footballer Manu purported to be.

Here's hoping we get the done deal chime on the morrow :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did some people really dare to dream re Sturridge, Ings... never going to happen. I think this could be a fantastic signing. I like what I see and I ascertained very rapidly (watching his reels) that he's ten times the footballer Manu purported to be.

Here's hoping we get the done deal chime on the morrow :)

10 x shit is a huge pile of shit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Centre forward - 97 games ( 45 goals )
Left winger - 56 games ( 14 goals )
Right winger - 24 games ( goals )

I reckon that he is the main striker singing :rock: but that we'll still get another forward player to replace Izzy Brown ( not an U21, and will take Sidwell's place in the squad ).

Where did you get those stats? Just that wiki only shows 45 senior goals..? Those stats are gooood - although you missed off the right wing goals...?

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Whooooooo?

Oh and you gotta be kidding me!..... The 24-year old Locadia is currently recovering from an upper leg injury that will keep him on the sidelines for a few weeks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Where did you get those stats? Just that wiki only shows 45 senior goals..? Those stats are gooood - although you missed off the right wing goals...?

Corrected previous reply : 62 goals in all competitions for PSV

Stats from transfermkt which is very good for goal stats and appearances ( and rubbish for player values ).

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here