Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No New Signings yet, i'm not unhappy with this

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Sorry, probably me being thick, but I'm missing the point that is clear here. Is it a team spirit point? Or some other point? :dunce:

Its about the performance of the whole and not individuals, we don't want someone on the way down, thank goodness we didn't go for Joe Cole, but we want a team of committed individuals, more akin to Burnley last year. One or two high cost purchases will not change our season and could wreck our budget. the point I am making is that we don't actually need to plunge into the transfer or loan market as we have the core of an excellent squad.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its about the performance of the whole and not individuals, we don't want someone on the way down, thank goodness we didn't go for Joe Cole, but we want a team of committed individuals, more akin to Burnley last year. One or two high cost purchases will not change our season and could wreck our budget. the point I am making is that we don't actually need to plunge into the transfer or loan market as we have the core of an excellent squad.

Ah, right, thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here