Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
How about a Current World XI, would allow some of the younger members on here to give it a stab.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Last seen in Will Buckley's pocket (but a cracking player when we had him), Dan Harding is my penultimate pick.

dan_harding_home.jpg

[MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I can think of a left back yet to be drafted who would fit.

So can I. There's a brilliant left back out there still - he was neck and neck with Gary Williams as by left back signing.

Anyhow, I'm now naming my right back.

He was one of the few bright sparks during Albion's declining years. I just loved his attitude.

Famous for this sneaky moment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVcVCH80cQY

GEORGE PARRIS

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Damn, just seen he's gone.

Looking at the teams so far I have to say it's a toss up between [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] for the best XI.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
The struggle is real, was toying with a 3-5-2 but would be too unbalanced with the players I've got. Could all potentially unravel here.

I can think of one, but I'm not sure if he ever actually played for us. Surprisingly decent team to, considering the limitations you've put on yourself.

Probably because I'm tired but I can't see it! [MENTION=16080]Kazenga <3[/MENTION] [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION]

Zesh Rehman and Michel Kuipers are a bit flakey, have a look at the players he has picked. :wink:

How about a Current World XI, would allow some of the younger members on here to give it a stab.

Think I'm leaning towards a current XI and then an England XI afterwards, to tie in with the world cup.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I can think of one, but I'm not sure if he ever actually played for us. Surprisingly decent team to, considering the limitations you've put on yourself.

I know the one you mean but probably not in the spirit drafting him even if he did spend half a season in our treatment room.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
[QUOTE=Kazenga

I can think of one who definitely wasn't in the treatment room.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012

Zesh Rehman and Michel Kuipers are a bit flakey, have a look at the players he has picked. :wink:

Think I'm leaning towards a current XI and then an England XI afterwards, to tie in with the world cup.

If the Current World XI is next up, sign me up now!

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Might be a slightly controversial choice but despite his hit-and-miss form this season, I'm going to pick

David Lopez

[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION] is up.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Filling in my category 5, a player that only made a few appearances but I remember him well. Quality right back.
Stefan Iovan

Category 1 - Has played for Brighton at least 50 times. Neil McNab
Category 2 - Has been promoted with Brighton Peter sayer
Category 3 - Has received a full International cap during his career. Sergey Gotsmanov

Category 4 - Has been relegated with Brighton joe corrigan
Category 5 - Has never played in the Top English Division Stefan Iovan
Category 6 - Played in at least 4 different seasons for Brighton
Category 7 - Has never been promoted or relegated with Brighton MArk Chamberlain
Category 8 - Has been loaned to Brighton Ívar Ingimarsson

Category 9 - Has scored 10 or more goals in a season for Brighton Dean Saunders
Category 10 - Has played under 3 different managers during his Brighton career Michael Robinson
Category 11 - Has played a home game for us at two or more stadiums Craig Noone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here