Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think we can see from 2P that hard brexiteers do not give a toss whether there is a hard border - in fact I think they would quite like one. They probably couldn't care less about the "Good Friday Agreement" and the subsequent years of peace that Island has had.

It goes with the mantra of don't care about the economy, as long as they get their blue passports.

You can guess whatever you like,but you really are clueless.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We have to be honest, the EU hasn't won many supporters after the latest rejection. The core of the problem is with the EU unable to reform, unable to listen. We probably wouldn't be here if Cameron came back with something worthwhile.

Why should we reform to suit someone who’s leaving? The EU clearly don’t need you. And it’s becoming quite clear they don’t really want you. And you voted to leave. Why the **** should they reform? You really do come out with some rubbish at times.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Brexit totally and utterly defines you doesn’t it? You’d be nothing without it. It’s your one and only moment in life to get a little bit of attention and be heard. Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

You are a silly billy.Currywurst given you an acid tummy again?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The irony is that I spent a lot of time arguing issues and predictions in the lead up to the referendum, and yet this NI border thing has indeed come out of the blue for me, I don't recall it being debated at all in the lead-up to the vote.

It was debated on here.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brexit totally and utterly defines you doesn’t it? You’d be nothing without it. It’s your one and only moment in life to get a little bit of attention and be heard. Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Unless you have him or her on block then you have no idea what horshit she/ he is spouting. But by responses from people you can take a pretty good view of what he/she is posting.

Btw, as no one else seems to know, if we get landed with a no deal, does that mean we walk away from our financial responsibilities and don't pay for a divorce bill after all? No one seems to know

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are a silly billy.Currywurst given you an acid tummy again?

Shall I say no, then you can use your other oft repeated quip about booze? Alternatively you could summons some imagination and use an original reply? That ‘imagination’ being the same part of your brain where your lies come from :wink:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Theresa May to make a statement outside 10 Downing Street at 1345.

(Faisal Islam on Sky News just pointed out, with the caveat of not reading too much into it, that the last time she did that she announced her plan for an election.)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

(Faisal Islam on Sky News just pointed out, with the caveat of not reading too much into it, that the last time she did that she announced her plan for an election.)

Wouldn't it be full of giggles if she stood up and said...." right, I have done my best, you back stabbing fukkers have shafted me at every turn...stick it up your fat privileged areses ..I am stepping down...**** you all you ***** "

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Wouldn't it be full of giggles if she stood up and said...." right, I have done my best, you back stabbing fukkers have shafted me at every turn...stick it up your fat privileged areses ..I am stepping down...**** you all you ***** "

I do wonder if it's going to be something a bit bigger than 'we're sticking with Chequers' if she's doing it outside.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

General Election
Offering her resignation
Retracting Article 50
New referendum
Chequers is great
Something boring

Wonder which it will be...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

She has nowhere to do. It's either a border down the Irish Sea (a red line issue for her) or No Deal (which is the opposite of her Red, White and Blue Good Brexit Deal).

Moreover, this now goes beyond Brexit and we're into breaking up the UK territory. I think she might get out while she can which - for "a bloody difficult woman" - will be putting herself first and the country second.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
General Election
Offering her resignation
Retracting Article 50
New referendum
Chequers is great
Something boring

Wonder which it will be...

I think the balance of probability increases as you go down the options on your list in all likelihood, but we'll see.

Jan 30, 2008
Why should we reform to suit someone who’s leaving? The EU clearly don’t need you. And it’s becoming quite clear they don’t really want you. And you voted to leave. Why the **** should they reform? You really do come out with some rubbish at times.
it will fall apart , you keep on dreaming
regards
DR

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think the balance of probability increases as you go down the options on your list in all likelihood, but we'll see.

It will be interesting to see what she says. Logic says she should resign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here