Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Song For Brighton - 'It's A Wonderful City WOOOARRRRGH!'

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stumbled across this grimly compelling gem on Latest TV t'other night in that small window of opportunity they have between showing old black and white films in the day and passing control of the airwaves to the pantomime dames in the evening. Can't WAIT to see it on the giant screens at the Amex!

:rock::rock:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Stumbled across this grimly compelling gem on Latest TV t'other night in that small window of opportunity they have between showing old black and white films in the day and passing control of the airwaves to the pantomime dames in the evening. Can't WAIT to see it on the giant screens at the Amex!

:rock::rock:

Do people still watch Latest TV ? I got the impression it was something you watched once but never again. Unless the production has improved.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'd have put him down as a former member of Eastbourne one hit wonder wallies Toploader meself. Apparently not. Computer says he was previously on The Undateables. No idea why.

Just before anyone gets too far down a rabbit hole they can't escape from, the guy is autistic and couldn't speak from 14 months old for 5 years.

He got a bit of a cult following on The Undateables

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegra...agency-so-my-autisic-son-could-find-love.html

I'm not defending the song in any way, but that would be the reason why this got any sort of attention from a local TV station.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just before anyone gets too far down a rabbit hole they can't escape from, the guy is autistic and couldn't speak from 14 months old for 5 years.

He got a bit of a cult following on The Undateables

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegra...agency-so-my-autisic-son-could-find-love.html

I'm not defending the song in any way, but that would be the reason why this got any sort of attention from a local TV station.

I knew i recognised him. Terrible song but fair play to the lad, seemed like a lovely chap on the Undateables.

Waiting now for Sir Albion to tell us how terrible Brighton actually is these days...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here