Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] REMF / Peter Ward Pool Night - Sunday 6th May

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The REMF Peter Ward Pool Night is now a SELL OUT. Peter Ward, Gareth Glover, Simon Valder, Pete Clarke, Graham Humphrey, Jimmy Anderson plus 4, Jamie Nottage, Ross Milne, Ian Taylor, Darren McKay, Guinness Boy, Kaiser Soze. See you there

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm happy to be 1st sub should anyone drop out.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The REMF Peter Ward Pool Night is now a SELL OUT. Peter Ward, Gareth Glover, Simon Valder, Pete Clarke, Graham Humphrey, Jimmy Anderson plus 4, Jamie Nottage, Ross Milne, Ian Taylor, Darren McKay, Guinness Boy, Kaiser Soze. See you there

Please can everyone confirm they can still make this on sunday 6/5/18, 7 pm. I don't want a few drop outs a few days before the event

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I can still make it. Looking forward to it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is all booked and the trophies ordered. See you there

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure when he arrived in England but assuming he was here surprised that he was presented on Friday evening. I suppose the argument is that anybody under about 40 wouldnt have seen him play.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Not sure when he arrived in England but assuming he was here surprised that he was presented on Friday evening. I suppose the argument is that anybody under about 40 wouldnt have seen him play.
It always seems a bit flat to me when he is presented - unless emotions are already high for other reason.

You have it right by observing only a small proportion of The Amex crowd saw him play.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Morning all, once in a lifetime opportunity, would anyone like to take my place in this marvellous event? Bit of an unforseen family issue going on here!

Don't panic Gareth, I will still turn up if no-one replies, I won't leave you short but it would help immensely if someone wanted to step in and take my place x

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Morning all, once in a lifetime opportunity, would anyone like to take my place in this marvellous event? Bit of an unforseen family issue going on here!

Don't panic Gareth, I will still turn up if no-one replies, I won't leave you short but it would help immensely if someone wanted to step in and take my place x

If anyone could help me out by taking my place tonight I will transfer you the £10 entry fee immediately so it will be free for the lucky person to enter, first come first served x

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
copy DSC03799.jpg
copy DSC03805.jpg
copy-DSC03787.jpg
copy-DSC03780.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports