Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new football shirts 2016/17

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Wanted the new home shirt for my holiday at the end of June. I doubt it will be released that soon though.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Some generic Nike shit from a catalogue.

133160.jpg

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Our new home shirt apparently has a white back which makes me think it'll be based off this template:

133158.jpg

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Wanted the new home shirt for my holiday at the end of June. I doubt it will be released that soon though.

Pretty sure the images were released in July last time as I was at the British Grand Prix at the time. Seem to recall Barber (I think) saying they didn't want to clash with the World Cup at the time for whatever reasons, I think it would make the "biggest impact" when people are not distracted by other footballing events. With the Euros finishing July 10th, I suspect I wouldn't be far wrong predicting they're revealed around that sort of time again.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Pretty sure the images were released in July last time as I was at the British Grand Prix at the time. Seem to recall Barber (I think) saying they didn't want to clash with the World Cup at the time for whatever reasons, I think it would make the "biggest impact" when people are not distracted by other footballing events. With the Euros finishing July 10th, I suspect I wouldn't be far wrong predicting they're revealed around that sort of time again.

Which is kind of a little silly in my mind - I would get it out as early as possible as people are still in football mode at the moment. Many people wear their clubs colours to the pub to watch an England game.

No danger of releasing early and then almost a mini relaunch just before the season starts to hoover up the people missed.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Football shirts abroad *vomit emoticon*

Don't go to Corfu at the end of June and it won't bother you whether I wear my shirt abroad or not.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought the home and away rotate every two years so I'm guessing new home but the same volt yellow away.

3rd kit I have no idea.

The players "retired" the current third shirt after the Cardiff game, therefore, I expect a new home and third shirt.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm sure they said the last home kit had something bespoke about it, all the away kits have been generic.

It was the generic striped shirt but with a Round collar instead of the V, and solid sleeves instead of striped sleeves. Frankenstein's monster style, sane as the previous season Malaga shirt but a different shade of blue.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Our new home shirt apparently has a white back which makes me think it'll be based off this template:

133158.jpg
Wouldn't be surprised if it was this...which will look absolutely effing bobbins with the iron on Amex patch. All the time we have Nike I don't think anything will stand up to the Errea/B&H Jobs kit when we first moved into the Amex. Beautiful it was.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I thought the home and away rotate every two years so I'm guessing new home but the same volt yellow away.

3rd kit I have no idea.

Told straight from the horses mouth that we're changing the home and the volt, with the red third kit staying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here