Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Akpom if we sign him. We are doomed.
Does not deserve to be a player at this level.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
To be fair, Norwich were pretty good - they were very sharp - they were very committed, we were pretty rubbish all over the park, and yet we still didn't let them get a shot on target for 90 minutes.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have doubled my score predictor points with this result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I got this one correct too. A rare event. Beforehand I said the hangover, key players being rested, their home advantage and desparation to ruin our night would cause a reverse. Villa will likely be the same IMO. It was vital we got the recent wins.

The hype about CH proving Norwich wrong tonight and the anti Pritchard stuff would only have spurred them on more.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Commentators: "I think Norwich deserved to win the game" "What could/should have been for Norwich this season?"

This is for a team that had 0 shots on target and were, actually, poor.

We have played a LOT worse than that this season and won. Knocky, Murray, Sidwell and Solly all poor tonight. Norwood and Murphy the only 2 who looked like they were up for it. I still believe that Norwood is a very good player, despite what some on here say. Play him next to Stephens rather and see how he gets on.

A weeks rest will be good for them and they will thrash Brizzle.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Commentators: "I think Norwich deserved to win the game" "What could/should have been for Norwich this season?"

This is for a team that had 0 shots on target and were, actually, poor.

We have played a LOT worse than that this season and won. Knocky, Murray, Sidwell and Solly all poor tonight. Norwood and Murphy the only 2 who looked like they were up for it. I still believe that Norwood is a very good player, despite what some on here say. Play him next to Stephens rather and see how he gets on.

A weeks rest will be good for them and they will thrash Brizzle.

Agree. I thought Norwood looked very good.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I got this one correct too. A rare event. Beforehand I said the hangover, key players being rested, their home advantage and desparation to ruin our night would cause a reverse. Villa will likely be the same IMO. It was vital we got the recent wins.

The hype about CH proving Norwich wrong tonight and the anti Pritchard stuff would only have spurred them on more.

Sadly correct. Shame the players weren't up for it tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here