Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Former Brighton Players You Would Not Recognise If you Passed Them In The Street

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Fairly sure I walked past Maty Ryan near Brighton station the other day, but he just looks 'normal', and was wearing a long black coat, and pulling a suitcase, so could have been anyone.

He should have at least been wearing keepers gloves and then I might have had a chance.

My wife always has trouble pulling suitcases because she's a bit too short - and the height of the handle means she has to tip the case to the extent where the wheels don't work as well as they should. Was he struggling?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
My wife always has trouble pulling suitcases because she's a bit too short - and the height of the handle means she has to tip the case to the extent where the wheels don't work as well as they should. Was he struggling?

No, but then this was the suitcase in question...
suitcase.PNG

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fairly sure I walked past Maty Ryan near Brighton station the other day, but he just looks 'normal', and was wearing a long black coat, and pulling a suitcase, so could have been anyone.

He should have at least been wearing keepers gloves and then I might have had a chance.

View attachment 93564

This bloke in the BetFred advert.

Roy Scheider.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Ok, I know I've broken the rules with Albion players but I saw this today and thought that if they walked passed me in the street I'd never know who they were.

I'm sure many of you will recognise who this is, but for those that don't it'll blow your mind.

View attachment 93567

Rolf Harris out already?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I got chatting to Ian Chapman at a birthday the other week. Still looked pretty much the same as he used to.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
A woman came up to me all excited the other day, she saw me in a Brighton top, on the way to a game. Turns out her husband is Peter O'Sullivan. Would never ever have guessed that. He was with her suitably embarrassed.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here