Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will 'they' weasel their way out of this one?

Do you think palace are as good as down already

• Yes

Votes: 57 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 112 49.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 20 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Yeah, but they got some points off the big boys last year when they were in trouble. At the moment it don't look good for them though, they're setting the benchmark for worst ever PL side. :thumbsup:

In Derby's record season they had at least won a game at this point! :lolol:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Will you renew if you go down ?

Funnily enough my mate and me who are both ST holders said we would renew if we go down but not if we stay up, sounds silly but there it is.. might be better to revisit this if we actually start playing some decent football .

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
When's Greg Louganis back for them?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just think they may do something stupid like win at Man City next week or then again looking at City yesterday it could be a 9-0 again

Hopefully they will beat their own record and go for double figures

Sadly we could really do with United doing a number on Everton later.
It'll save us dropping another place, and motivate City by having Utd on the same points and close on g/d.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Midlands Eagle 14 Sep 17 10.29am
According to the club's website we now have an official tyre partner in Apollo Tyres who are apparently a substantial tyre manufacturing company in India.

I wonder if Steve Parish will be fitting official Crystal Palace Indian tyres to his Ferrari

They'll burn well downtown Croydon.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The best hope is that Prince Charming allowed deadbeats like Joel Ward, Martin Kelly and Damien Delaney to influence him in deciding to sack de Boer. If he'll take advice from them, anything is possible.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Whilst it's great to see them where they are let's keep ourselves grounded. Our only points have come against a team playing most of the match with 10 men and against a surprisingly lacklustre West Brom. We left at least 1 point if not 3 out on the pitch on Friday, and 2 more against Watford. Let's hope those points dropped don't prove crucial in the final reckoning.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Whilst it's great to see them where they are let's keep ourselves grounded. Our only points have come against a team playing most of the match with 10 men and against a surprisingly lacklustre West Brom. We left at least 1 point if not 3 out on the pitch on Friday, and 2 more against Watford. Let's hope those points dropped don't prove crucial in the final reckoning.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think they will when we come to the last five games of the season and face the prospect of picking up very little.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
More interested/concerned with what we are doing to be honest

You would have thought that that would be the priority on here but the Palace obsessives are using their struggles to soften the blow of our poor start to the season. The " Palace are struggling, so things aren't so bad " attitude.
I wouldn't gain the slightest crumb of comfort if they got relegated and we followed them though the trapdoor.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You would have thought that that would be the priority on here but the Palace obsessives are using their struggles to soften the blow of our poor start to the season. The " Palace are struggling, so things aren't so bad " attitude.
I wouldn't gain the slightest crumb of comfort if they got relegated and we followed them though the trapdoor.
That's nonsense in due respect. I would find the poor run of form palace have had this year highly amusing even if we were non league. My feelings about palace do not affect how happy or disappointed I am with Brighton's performance, they provide light distraction and i suspect most other people can identify with that. It's fine to dislike palace, it's fine to not be bothered or understand rivalry. But it would be equally foolish to dismiss those who don't enjoy our get the rivalry as dispassionate supporters.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

"The Priority" on here is whichever thread is high on the first page and is rarely just about us. It also has literally nothing to do with the priorities the club's management will be setting.

Our "poor start" sees us out of the relegation zone having dominated West Brom, dominated Watford but dropped two points thanks to the coat of paint on the post (twice) and thrown away a game on Friday where we were comfortable for most of the first hour. We're ahead of Everton and three points off Arsenal.

Meanwhile the clowns up the road are redefining hilarious having assured all of us on here that it'd be us doing so.

Apart from that, great post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here