Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ok so just so we're CLEAR.

Neil Warnock is interested in your mum. But [MENTION=2092]wehatepalace[/MENTION] isn't your mum even though [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] said that he was your mum just to be funny but because it was early and [MENTION=2092]wehatepalace[/MENTION] has man flu and also beadles about.

Right. Gotcha.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ok so just so we're CLEAR.

Neil Warnock is interested in your mum. But [MENTION=2092]wehatepalace[/MENTION] isn't your mum even though [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] said that he was your mum just to be funny but because it was early and [MENTION=2092]wehatepalace[/MENTION] has man flu and also beadles about.

Right. Gotcha.

Nooooooooooooooo .......I am Your Mum when its early in the morning, Beadles about has got man flu which he caught off wehatepalace, who is not funny early in the morning......
Simples......

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Lingard was excellent for us

Interesting how he seems to be thriving in the Premier League, when I thought he looked light weight when he was with us.

Is that because Premier League players get more protection or has he simply bulked up a bit with age?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Interesting how he seems to be thriving in the Premier League, when I thought he looked light weight when he was with us.

Is that because Premier League players get more protection or has he simply bulked up a bit with age?

No, it's because a lot of the premier league are lightweight as well

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Few prem clubs in for him, can't see it

Robbie Keane has been quoted saying he wants one last challenge. Does a mid table prem team represent a challenge ? I guess a prem team fighting for relegation might ? But surely getting a team into the prem would be a better swansong ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
After last season,we (and i am no multi billionaire so what do i know) simply cannot afford not to get a striker in,god forbid a couple of injuries at the sharp end of our team right now.

This. Let's hope Tony sees it this way...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
My early morning sense of humor......I do find it mildly amusing that everyone gets so wound up about things posted on the internet. :)

prrrfffffffttt really...?? really>>>? r>#@_y...?? @%^&(_...? ffs....!!! (This translates to: you are the best Moderator by far and your early morning sense of humor is the best on NSC, ffs please do keep it up)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
prrrfffffffttt really...?? really>>>? r>#@_y...?? @%^&(_...? ffs....!!! (This translates to: you are the best Moderator by far and your early morning sense of humor is the best on NSC, ffs please do keep it up)

Why thank you, it's nice people understand and appreciate the humor, Happy new year to you and yours as well :thumbsup:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
This 'striker' may actually now play in the rearranged fixture...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here