Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Val Doonican vs Nicki Minaj

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/dmusic/118649031/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_dmusic_1_3_last#3
what an awesome looking chart, Val Doonican 1 place below Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj, be beautiful to see him in the charts in 2015, 79p go on Val ! :clap2:

Wow, you start some staggeringly shit threads.

Val Doonican is currently 53rd in that chart, 3 places below a Nicki Minaj song. However, that only accounts for Pop songs bought from Amazon which is a pretty skewed statistic for a tiny proportion of songs bought.

As a point of reference, the song that is 9th on the current Amazon list was 39TH on the actual Top 40 last week. This means that both the NM and VD songs are probably outside the top 300 songs so have literally zero chance on reaching the top 40 anytime soon.

I'm struggling to see any point to this thread. :shrug:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Wow, you start some staggeringly shit threads.

Val Doonican is currently 53rd in that chart, 3 places below a Nicki Minaj song. However, that only accounts for Pop songs bought from Amazon which is a pretty skewed statistic for a tiny proportion of songs bought.

As a point of reference, the song that is 9th on the current Amazon list was 39TH on the actual Top 40 last week. This means that both the NM and VD songs are probably outside the top 300 songs so have literally zero chance on reaching the top 40 anytime soon.

you're a pretty serious fellow, aren't you?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

It will only take someone to decide they should post a few photos of Nicki Minaj, or even better the truly edible Ariana Grande, and this will become my favourite thread of the week.

#EasilyPleased

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
It will only take someone to decide they should post a few photos of Nicki Minaj, or even better the truly edible Ariana Grande, and this will become my favourite thread of the week.

#EasilyPleased

image.jpg
image.jpg

My pleasure sir

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
you're a pretty serious fellow, aren't you?

Yes, Yes I am.

#EasilyPleased

Ariana has made an entire career out of having a brilliant pair of "come to bed" eyes. Normally I'd HATE somebody like that but...

ariana3.gif

.. :love:

Also, [MENTION=26651]orlandivsmessi[/MENTION], are you going to explain the point of this shit to me, or just continue to thumb down my posts? :shrug:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here