spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Denis Wise will rip this

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Vardy's missus, if ever the phrase "body off baywatch, face off crimewatch" was needed it's now.
They are scrapping the barrel this year, now it's parents and wives. Could see this being the last series.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jenni McAlpine will win. Game Northern bird but not so pretty she alienates female voters.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Amir Khan was as cool as ice.

Should have taken the 14/1 this morning. Worth a tenner? ???

18 to 1 now. The big mover, Stanley Johnson 8 to 1 to 11 to 4 fav

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just started. Great to see Ant looking well after his problems.

Stanley Johnson won't last a week!

Nice to see them address his problems at the start of the programme

Laughing at himself...I like that
I thought this was pretty well handled too.

Decent start to the show I thought. At this stage, there aren't any absolute twats which is a pity. I thought that Chelsea woman was going to be horrific, but sadly not. I was ready to dislike Stanley Johnson but I'm struggling there. I suppose the one I dislike the most is Jamie Vardy's wife, but that's more because she presents herself as something she isn't. You're bang ordinary, love. You're not even all that to look at.

I like that female comedian - I hope she wins it.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Having been a regular viewer of IACGMOH for many years I'm going to give this one a miss and see if my life is any the better / worse for doing so. Seems to me, it's the same trials but just with different personalities / faces. It has lost it's unpredictability for me now.

I reckon that's about 24 hours of my life over the next 3 weeks to try something different ....

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I thought this was pretty well handled too.

Decent start to the show I thought. At this stage, there aren't any absolute twats which is a pity. I thought that Chelsea woman was going to be horrific, but sadly not. I was ready to dislike Stanley Johnson but I'm struggling there. I suppose the one I dislike the most is Jamie Vardy's wife, but that's more because she presents herself as something she isn't. You're bang ordinary, love. You're not even all that to look at.

I like that female comedian - I hope she wins it.

My missus likes it, so I sat down to watch a bit last night with her. Without knowing who she was, I genuinely thought she was a drag act. I was disappointed to be told by the missus that I should know who she is because she's dating a famous footballer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here