Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4-5/11/17

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Leicester - freed of the shackles of boring Shakespeare, are tearing Stoke apart away from home by all accounts.

Their incredibly expensive squad is finally getting results.

Personally, I never put them in the relegation mix. So much pace and high quality match winners. Vardy, Mahrez, Gray, Chilwell and Okazaki. Shoud end up mid table with ease.

As for Stoke.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leicester - freed of the shackles of boring Shakespeare, are tearing Stoke apart away from home by all accounts.

Their incredibly expensive squad is finally getting results.

Personally, I never put them in the relegation mix. So much pace and high quality match winners. Vardy, Mahrez, Gray, Chilwell and Okazaki. Shoud end up mid table with ease.

As for Stoke.

Looks like the top six, Leicester, and then the rest. With possibly Man City a notch ahead and Palace a notch behind. Although, Palace might just be behind on points.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
That was a brilliant game, end to end, the way Leicester counter is outstanding, Stoke big and powerful, will be a handful.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
West Brom dropping like a stone

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
West Ham 0-2 Liverpool, West Ham even worse than they were against us. Bilic must be gone soon

I think he's more likely to walk than be sacked.

Swansea may have the first vacancy out of those two clubs.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Boos ringing around the stadium at half-time. Bilic is a dead man walking. I predict he'll be gone before MOTD tonight.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
West Ham 0-2 Liverpool, West Ham even worse than they were against us. Bilic must be gone soon

West Ham 1-2 Liverpool

Less than one minute

West Ham 1-3 Liverpool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here