Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
tickets go onsale today but their is no option to select MK dons tickets.
I have clicked on the away ticket section but no option for the tickets at the moment just has the Cardiff, Bristol and preston north end away. will it appear at 9am?

ic.JPG

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
If someone else refuses to ever go there, regardless of the cost or circumstance, then good for them.

That'd be me, hans, among others, no doubt. Those who want to go, fair play, I understand the desire to support the team, particularly if a large turnout can play some small part in relegating that 'club' by backing us in gaining three points. But, even after this much time, f*** them. I won't go there.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
That'd be me, hans, among others, no doubt. Those who want to go, fair play, I understand the desire to support the team, particularly if a large turnout can play some small part in relegating that 'club' by backing us in gaining three points. But, even after this much time, f*** them. I won't go there.

That's where I still am on this. It's hard not to go to a game that is easy for me to reach and could be a great day out, but I still cannot bring myself to give them even a small amount of money. I have no problem with others wanting to go though and I hope we knock the crap out of them.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Exactly- but the Gold BUY link that is there for all other away matches is missing!!!

I was getting the same problem - but seems you have to sign in first, then the buy button appears

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I was getting the same problem - but seems you have to sign in first, then the buy button appears

Thanks again Kevo. 4 tickets bought. For a moment if felt like that Sunday morning when trying to get Glastonbury tickets- if not worse.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Is it 1915 ticket allocation or 6000?

Their average attendance is 13,000 ish, ground capacity 30,000 +, shirley we will get nearer the 6k.

I am going, if you want to boycott it because of the history fair do's but there are plenty of dubious owners who have little interest in the history of their club. (See next away game).

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If we sell the initial allocation, is there any chance of us being given more tickets?

At these prices and with the train being cheap/easy I could see us taking 8k up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here