Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Can't believe it's been so long have come a long way as a family many lows few highs , enjoying our high now though makes you c life differently has effected us all different as well . Good luck to those who have issues never give up

Well what can I say it's been a while, everything is going well apart from the few odd weird illnesses and building up my new immune system :lolol: I'm on 6 month check ups instead of 3 so I can plan a bit more in advance now. I haven't attempted to read this from the start for a while as it stirs a lot of memories up. I've finally got engaged to the Mrs not set a date yet haha.

Once again thanks for all the support through the tough few years, this is an immense forum for support.

Good to hear from you, it has been a while. Glad you seem so well and are spending less time in the scanners etc; what's an immune system btw?

If your dad hasn't told you about the Bat 'n Ball the just don't think about having a Stag Night there.

Best wishes to all. N

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Good to hear from you, it has been a while. Glad you seem so well and are spending less time in the scanners etc; what's an immune system btw?

If your dad hasn't told you about the Bat 'n Ball the just don't think about having a Stag Night there.

Best wishes to all. N

Hi N how the devil are you? Hope things are going well, I'm fighting the mother of all ear infections in both ears at the moment so immune systems not doing great this is ear infection number 3 since the transplant.

I've heard the B&B has gone all upmarket now. I had a meal at the half moon in kirdford when I was up at the start of the year that's changed loads. My mate did the electrics in there.

Hi N how the devil are you? Hope things are going well, I'm fighting the mother of all ear infections in both ears at the moment so immune systems not doing great this is ear infection number 3 since the transplant.

I've heard the B&B has gone all upmarket now. I had a meal at the half moon in kirdford when I was up at the start of the year that's changed loads. My mate did the electrics in there.

As Norman Tebbitt was overhead saying in the Horsham Waitrose a few years back - "Still above ground old chap"

Seriously though; had an internal bleed in my upper GI tract in March which put me in the Royal Surrey for the best part of a week. I became really anaemic but several pints of the red stuff corrected that; no idea of the cause, endoscopy and colonoscopy showed nothing. If it hadn't stopped then they were going to give some sort of capsule to swallow that contains a camera - seemed a pretty cool idea and tbh I was slightly disappointed it wasn't needed.
Just finished a 35 day course of combined radiotherapy and oral chemotherapy to control a new occurrence in the lower bowel and there may be something in the liver again - not sure atm just a warning flag from the radiographers but if confirmed it could be tricky. MRI scan next week, CT in early August and then the Consultant on the 17th for a chat.
During all this I had some serious aggravation with Customer Services at BHA over access to the disabled car parks at the UoS; I've had a pass for them since the first season but when I complained that they were just messing me about last season and then wrote to Bloom because I was getting no-where I got a s***ty letter back from the CS Manager (Jenny Gower) in which she suggested that disabled people (ie me) might like to get a P&R bus. Looks like we're going to court on this (Equality Act) if I get the same crap this season - as I said to the solicitors, what have I got to lose, I'm dying anyway. Best wishes to the family. N.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here