Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't see it going ahead with the current forecast. Hopefully it clears up...

I'm sure it'll go ahead (money!!)

I almost have hopes for Sunday as the weather is decent either side.
Sadly the wind appears to be dropping off, which would be a shame for Moto as it'll not be pushing the weather through.

Although that said I had a fair few 'flicks' yesterday whenever I was exposed by a gap in the hedgerow.
Slightly concerning.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I've got multi crash damaged overshoes thanks. They'll fill up from the huge levels of rainfall running down my legs.

The forecast is evil.

Well if you were 44, Keo cleats and going to the Spurs game, I can help you out.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Unbelievable to cancel an event like this because of weather forecast. Is Fabian Cancellera calling the shots or something?

I feel for you Moto. That's a sad indictment of the pathetic society we now live in I'm afraid.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gutted for you Moto, there must be another century ride in the South East over the next few weeks.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Velo south bike ride cancelled happy days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally in agreement. This event has been a sham from the start. Hopefully, if they’re going to organise it for next year, they can do it without inconveniencing so many people by actually discussing the event with those effected more than a month in advance of its start date.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here