Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sausage Roll Gate

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The Argus website is horrible to use, and the article is so badly written (there's even a word missing from one sentence).

Agreed. I have just been on it (I'm hungover) and I forgot how awful it is. Questionairres, half the page taken up with a huge banner asking me to turn off adblocker and install some ropey looking thing they have. With all their crap on there you literally have a viewing area left of a couple of square inches. And that's before we even get on to he actual content they provide. Shocking. I should like to see their hands cut off.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Boundary Road Hove is north and south of the level crossing. Carlton Terrace Portslade north of the level crossing on the west side and Station Road Portslade south of the level crossing also on the west side. Confusing for many people in what is essentially a single road.

May be the Argus will pick up on this and have a piece about Portslade Station being in Hove and demand for it to be moved.

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
So, piss poor journalism, grammatically and geographically wrong

It couldn't be could it ?

No, he must be really busy planning his campaign :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think he should thank Aldi for getting him off his very unhealthy ten sausage rolls a day. Hopefully he can start to lead a healthier lifestyle now.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's so much going on with that story it's hard to know where to start. Argus going all click-baity and hoping the article will go viral I guess.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if ever an article was worth of a "FFS" ...10 sausage rolls a day , how much is the poor ******* spending on cocktail onions and chicken nibbles...?? no wonder he's shopping at Aldi ...if he was shopping at Greggs he'd be living in a cardboard box in the park.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I hope fleeing Syrians seeking safety from genocidal maniacs are reading this - it will put their troubles into perspective knowing there are people worse off than them.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I feel sorry for the old guy. He's gone to the Argus with a story about how Aldi does or does not inform customers about a recall when metal has been found in a food product and the Argus has made him into a joke by highlighting his diet. They've humiliated him for clicks. Bullying at its worst.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I feel sorry for the old guy. He's gone to the Argus with a story about how Aldi does or does not inform customers about a recall when metal has been found in a food product and the Argus has made him into a joke by highlighting his diet. They've humiliated him for clicks. Bullying at its worst.

Thats your take on this?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's like an article from Viz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills