Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace tell players to pay up to keep playing

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What if CPLFC don’t want CPFC to take ownership of them?

What if it’s their preferred choice?

Is that actually the case then - you have something that shows that CPLFC would prefer to stay amateur and self-funding, rather than coming under the wing of the football club as fully funded professionals ? Or is this just yet another bout of "whatiffery / whataboutery" pissing-in-the-wind that your lot seem to excel in when you've been shown up ?

Actually, don't even bother. Having a debate with a Palace fan is like trying to nail a jelly to the wall. There's more dodging, diving, ducking, weaving and obfuscation flying around than the average Newsnight interview with a cabinet minister. Eventually you realise, its just a waste of everyone's time.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Is that actually the case then - you have something that shows that CPLFC would prefer to stay amateur and self-funding, rather than coming under the wing of the football club as fully funded professionals ? Or is this just yet another bout of "whatiffery / whataboutery" pissing-in-the-wind that your lot seem to excel in when you've been shown up ?

Actually, don't even bother. Having a debate with a Palace fan is like trying to nail a jelly to the wall. There's more dodging, diving, ducking, weaving and obfuscation flying around than the average Newsnight interview with a cabinet minister. Eventually you realise, its just a waste of everyone's time.

Arguing with a Palace fan is like playing chess with a pigeon... no matter how good you are, he is just going to sh1t on the board and strut around like he won!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Arguing with a Palace fan is like playing chess with a pigeon... no matter how good you are, he is just going to sh1t on the board and strut around like he won!

:clap2:

Perfectly summarised.

Thats signature material right there, that is.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
So why did you make the first statement? What was the point you were trying to make?

It was clear from reading all the posts on here that everyone assumed that Palace owned the ladies teams which, as you now now, isn’t the case. I made that first statement to clarify the position, which was then challenged and denied until El Pres confirmed it the next day.

From that moment on, rather than admit they were wrong, certain individuals re-interpreted It as I’d claimed that the club had nothing to do with the women’s teams.

Which is where we now find ourselves.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

The only ducking and diving has been by you and a couple of others. Show me where I’ve done any of that.

Actually dont bother, you’ll just quote a load of posts and reinterpret them in the most bizzare manner as you feel fit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The only ducking and diving has been by you and a couple of others. Show me where I’ve done any of that.

Actually dont bother, you’ll just quote a load of posts and reinterpret them in the most bizzare manner as you feel fit.

You randomly lob a brand new irrelevant question into the middle of the argument, with no answers and nothing whatsoever to back it up, then dust your hands and walk away.

Textbook.
Absolutely textbook.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Easy 10 - you are engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Now that really isn't fair is it?

But it's bloody hilarious. Not had so many laughs since Jamie.

Thank you.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The only thing I was a “great pains” to say was ‘CPFC2100 don’t own CPLFC’.

All that other stuff is in your head.

I've heard of forward planning, but that's just taking the p1ss :lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy 10 - you are engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Now that really isn't fair is it?

But it's bloody hilarious. Not had so many laughs since Jamie.

Thank you.

I look on it as providing a service for the cerebrally malnourished. It certainly does try the patience, but its kind of like a civic duty. We should never give up the fight on crass stupidity.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
You randomly lob a brand new irrelevant question into the middle of the argument, with no answers and nothing whatsoever to back it up, then dust your hands and walk away.

Textbook.
Absolutely textbook.

Ignoring the fact that my post wasn’t a question, how was it either random or irrelevant to post that the club don’t own the ladies teams when people were making posts like this one?

So, Crystal Palace have a woman's team - but they won't pay their fees to play in their league ?

I then went on to discuss the suggestion by some of you to sponsor one of the palace players, again on topic and not irrelevant, and concluding with a point about rival supporters helping out with sponsorship for the ‘other side’.

I’m not sure if you struggle with comprehension or reading, but try reading it again, my post hopefully corrected a misunderstanding, was on topic, polite and actually supporting of the idea of NSC sponsoring one of the team.

The key point is CPFC don’t own CPLFC. It’s a simple fact that seems to have been missed by those delighting in this non story.

Personally I’d love NSC to sponsor one of the reserve players in any of the CPLFC teams. It would be both welcome and, dare I say it, Id personally find it bloody funny, heck I’d even publicly thank each and every one of you that did.

It would be the same as a palace fan helping to sponsor a Brighton game when they needed it.

Imagine that. :)

How you manage to froth at the mouth over this post is actually quite funny. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Give up, either they are thick or they do a bloody good impression.

For the love of fake tan, highlights and falling over, take your own advise and take [MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] with you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ignoring the fact that my post wasn’t a question, how was it either random or irrelevant to post that the club don’t own the ladies teams when people were making posts like this one?

Jesus.

So this:

What if CPLFC don’t want CPFC to take ownership of them?

What if it’s their preferred choice?

......was not a question. Two questions in fact (one later edited). Two question marks even. But no, apparently its not a question.

Actually, I think I do give up. You MUST be on a wind up here. Nobody could be as deliberately catastrophically stupid as you, and still be able to operate so much as a lightswitch without close adult supervision. Frankly, I cannot even begin to fathom how you manage to dress yourself in the mornings.

Please tell me you've not breeded.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here