Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the clowns who ran on the pitch from the North Stand

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Would MORONS suit if they are season ticket holders then their tickets should not be available next season,if they are not dealt with it will result in regular similar events

As others have pointed out on this thread, these two were not arrested or thrown out of the stadium.

If they had ran on the pitch during the match, then maybe they would have been banned.
As I've said I thought it was funny, I've also seen a video since and laughed even more.

You can shout as loud as you like and call them whatever you want, but I'm not changing my opinion.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I’ve got a better video in my twitter account but haven’t got a clue how to put it on here [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]mike1

[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]

Can you help with this please?
I'm sure you follow his Twitter account. I'm not sure how to link a tweet to NSC.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’ve got a better video in my twitter account but haven’t got a clue how to put it on here [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]mike1

Use the numbers at the end of your tweet. Copy and paste {tweet}numbers{/tweet} but use square brackets not the upper case ones I've used.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]

Can you help with this please?
I'm sure you follow his Twitter account. I'm not sure how to link a tweet to NSC.

I did but he didn't like my anti Brexit tweets, so he blocked me :lolol:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
How miserable and boring can your life be to wake up the morning after beating Manchester United to confirm Premier League survival and post a thread wishing fellow Brighton fans get banned for simply running on the pitch... :ffsparr:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
We were only in the drop zone at the start of the season, reasonably and steadily placed rest of the season and are safe with two games to go. Escape to me suggests an element of danger and removing yourself from it.....neither apply here. Anyway, it’s not a big deal, just an observation.

Don't think we were in the bottom 3 at all this season, were we?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Handful of excited fans, who’d probably been on the pop all afternoon, get a bit over-exuberant and run on the pitch to hug a few players in a completely non-threatening way (after we’d beaten Man U and secured safety) and people want them banned ? Agree the players would have preferred them not to have done it but FFS.......it’s hardly a capital offence.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't think we were in the bottom 3 at all this season, were we?

I’m not 100% sure, I presumed we were at the start after losing the first two games but happy to be corrected. I can’t recall us being in the drop zone after this though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m not 100% sure, I presumed we were at the start after losing the first two games but happy to be corrected. I can’t recall us being in the drop zone after this though.

Week 2

b67fdcac63ac719cea5a5ac181157855.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
what are they ? football lads probably, which you quite clearly arent

Thank goodness for that, I was getting worried for a moment, that I may have to go out of my to start a thread on St. Georges day next year just to prove my credentials.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
If you watch the end of this clip it kind of shows the invaders from wsl being ok,,,,,just as an aside AK seems to have improved his knee skids from West Ham away

Sadly for these they were being filmed by two Police Officers from East Stand Lower.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Thank goodness for that, I was getting worried for a moment, that I may have to go out of my to start a thread on St. Georges day next year just to prove my credentials.
I think you proved your credentials on here when you bullied Soulman off this board.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
The WSL invaders (4 of them) ran on to the pitch right in front of me. No attempt by the stewards to stop them, the line of police in front of the away end weren't interested in them.

They celebrated in the player huddle for a good few mins (can clearly see them on motd) then went voluntarily back to their seats without a single steward laying a finger on them.

Bit silly, shouldn't have done it but it didn't trigger the whole stand on to the pitch so no harm done.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Your "credentials" are bobble hat and flask and 20 years ago you"d have been the annoying bellend with a radio constantly pressed to his ear providing a continuous and irritating scores "commentary".

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I think you proved your credentials on here when you bullied Soulman off this board.

point of order here mate , me and soulman have mutuals , he certainly wouldnt have been bullied off the board , more frustrated off it :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here