Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings....

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
No one is answering the question about objects left on the moon and how they got there. If you take a hot air balloon up beyond the stratosphere it is quite possible to lower a long cable of fine wire into the stream of lunar energy ("The Pulse") that will take it on to the surface. Hence the equipment we see there etc.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No one is answering the question about objects left on the moon and how they got there. If you take a hot air balloon up beyond the stratosphere it is quite possible to lower a long cable of fine wire into the stream of lunar energy ("The Pulse") that will take it on to the surface. Hence the equipment we see there etc.

I'm going to go with they were left there by US astronauts who landed on the moon.

It's really not a case of whether what you just posted is possible but if it's plausible. Why would you bother with something that is ostensibly just as difficult and dangerous, not to say convoluted. Especially with your cold war enemies and opponents in the space race watching every move.

You may well be fishing of course but [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] has thumbed you up just in case

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That most of people who think the moon landings are fake and have doubts about the ability to get stuff in to space are willing to pay Murdoch to get TV beamed in to their houses via (1960s technology) satellite says quite a lot, in my opinion.

Does it? Everything, including satellites, are within our atmosphere, they may be a few miles up, but they aren't in 'space'. As far as the video is concerned, filmed in 1999? He looks drunk, I could have done that interview last night. Did people land on the moon? In my opinion no. 256k computer with 10,000lb of thrust up yer bottom in a baked bean can? Nah.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Does it? Everything, including satellites, are within our atmosphere, they may be a few miles up, but they aren't in 'space'.

TV satellites are in geo-stationary orbit about 22k miles up. if you think there's atmosphere, you could go and try using the oxygen there.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
TV satellites are in geo-stationary orbit about 22k miles up. if you think there's atmosphere, you could go and try using the oxygen there.

Was that an invite? Bit harsh!

It is within the earths gravitational pull, for all them picky people.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
17229073722_12c3a1d2a5_h.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I am an idiot when it comes to these things and dont care if it was fake or not, I think it is just funny to be honest

Has the Moon got any gravity ? and if not would these things not just float off ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So is the moon, and the sun, and mars and pluto and everything.

I don't think you'll find the sun, and mars and pluto and everything is within our gravitational pull. I could be wrong, I'm here to be shot down.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
25.4 billion dollars is what the Apollo missions cost. That's some expensive TV. They might as well have actually gone for that sort of money.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought the sun has a gravitational pull?

(could be wrong)

Yes, but the way it was explained about sun, mars, pluto and 'everything' meant it pulled on us, not the other way round? Oh I'm so confused. Drama queen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here