Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ten million Pis

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I've got two Galileos but I have never used them.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
roughly 3.14 %..

clapping.gif

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I have one running the audio for my Hi Fi using Moode player and it is very good.

Mind you, the Pi was £35 and I replaced its switching power supply with a £200 linear power supply.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know what it a Raspberry Pi is. Add an 'e' on the end and I'll be much wiser.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I have one running the audio for my Hi Fi using Moode player and it is very good.

Mind you, the Pi was £35 and I replaced its switching power supply with a £200 linear power supply.

One of mine is running moode too (Your recommendation I think).

I also have one running a home fileserver, one as a Kodi box, one under development as a central heating controller, one for taking on holiday for general use and a pi zero that, at four pounds was too cheap to resist.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
2 here in Spain - both fully loaded with Kodi and supplying all TV and radio needs. Fantastic little things.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You what? :ohmy:

If you want to listen to quality sound then you have to pay the price. Power supplies to almost all bits of electronics are key. The switching power supply to the Pi is probably manufactured for a few pence. You figure it out.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I've got a few covering all the versions Zero, A, B, 2, etc. Most aren't doing anything currently due to me being a lazy git but I do have one set up as a NAS/music streamer and another set up as a night camera with motion detection.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A 1, 2 and 3 as well as two zeros at home. Probably 20 at work. Must get round to setting up Retropie on my 3.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Just bought a Pi-Top (laptop) for 10 year old son birthday-hoping it will cover his want for screen time with my want for learning..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here