Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A very light dusting of snow in Worthing BN13. I guess here is a little more further East?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Withdean, 100m above SL - we've woken up to a few cm's of settled snow and light snow falling topping it up. A total surprise as this was not forecast for last night in urban areas by anyone - it was meant to be a dry, very cold night.

0c here, so probably fell/falling as light rain in most of lower at the much lower altitude rest of Sussex coastal towns?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
A 259 Seaford running fine. Car turned over by exceat bridge on hill but police seeing traffic through.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Just goes to show. Although its not a huge amount, BBC did not forecast any. It seems when they do forecast us snow. we miss it, when they say nothing, we get some. I wonder if tonight/tomorrow will bring any or if it will be rain.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Rather pathetic attempt at snow here in TN6. Dropping at a rate of around 1 flake every five seconds from 0700, now given up. Hailsham looked impressive though.

Sleet falling in Hastings but up in Ore, as large snow flakes. I didn't think it was forecast until tonight. Perhaps just a longer shower off the channel, which would be hard to predict, I assume

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wednesday morning is starting to look like a possibility of snow here... just a possibility, but the variables will be more favourable.

I can't seem to be able to post images, but a small low pressure is forecast to develop in the Eastern English Channel, and will track along the coast. It may produce some snow showers here.

{If I can post the images, I have some charts etc}

Papa has done it again. More reliable than any tv forecaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here