Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ryan
Bruno. Duffy. Dunk. Bernardo
Propper. Kayal. Bissouma

AK as a free floating winger/ nuisance

Gross. Andone

That would require intelligence and good captaincy/management

I'm not sure they're capable, it certainly won't happen, none of the wingers are delivering anything at the moment so we may as well go 4-4-2, boss midfield and have outlet options up front to relieve our defence from the constant barrage they always have to deal with.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
But would he openly come out and say, sorry I am injured wont be available for the next few games?

I don't know but i'm assuming he would because he's 35 and wants to prolong his career. And hiding injuries is both stupid and pretty impossible when you have a medical team monitoring your every movement.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Unless we have 3 in the middle, we'll be overrun in midfield and camped in our half - like we were last year and the year before.

They will likely have Billing, Hogg and Mooy in the middle of the park (and Pritchard in front). Kayal/Propper would be dominated by those 3/4.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
.......................Ryan
.....Bruno . Duffy . Dunk . Bernardo
......................Propper
Knockaert. Bissoume Kayal March
.....................Andone

Groß is arguably our best player, but without Stephens I think the midfield will get overrun. Kayal and Bissoume can both carry the ball from midfield so I think this formation can work as long as the wingers push forward when attacking. March and Knockaert are both good defensively too, I imagine they’ll be a lot of that. Murray for Andone if he’s fit.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Come on! We all it will be same tactics as usual. 4-4-1-1
Bernardo will keep his place. Murray will start if fit. We only have Propper and Kayal for midfield so thats them in. Gross will surely start. Which only leaves the wingers. I have a feeling he may put March in for Izquierdo.
So...
Ryan
Bruno
Bernardo
Duffy
Dunk
Kayal
Propper
Knocky
March
Gross
Murray

Personally if we are going to play with Murray very isolated as we often do away from home then I'd rather Andone was given a chance because he has a little more pace.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
seeing as it is 3 games in 7 days even CH wont play Bruno & Murray more than twice so it will depend on how he feels we can get goals away from home

personally would save Muzza for Palace & if he's still OK Burnley , must be a question mark over Propper & Gross fitness to make it 3 games in a week as well

my guess and choice would be

Ryan
Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Knockaert Propper Kayal Izquierdo
Gross
Andone

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
seeing as it is 3 games in 7 days even CH wont play Bruno & Murray more than twice so it will depend on how he feels we can get goals away from home

personally would save Muzza for Palace & if he's still OK Burnley , must be a question mark over Propper & Gross fitness to make it 3 games in a week as well

my guess and choice would be

Ryan
Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Knockaert Propper Kayal Izquierdo
Gross
Andone

This is what I believe will happen and would be my choice too.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don't think it really matters who plays in this one we're going to lose anyway. We've never been able to cope with Huddersfield's pressing style of play and I see no reason why this game will be any different; or why CH will change his much derided tactics away from home. I suspect a 3-0 or 4-0 defeat is on the cards for us although I really hope not.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
He'll go for:
Ryan, Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Knockaert, Propper, Bissouma, March, Gross, Murray

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
If Chris goes with 2 in midfield (again) at that place...

Nice little quote from one of the Hudds fans on DATM: "The last two home games vs BHA have been two of the best Town performances in my lifetime - quite some claim when you consider I've been watching since 1975, what odds for 3 in a row?"

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If Chris goes with 2 in midfield (again) at that place...

Nice little quote from one of the Hudds fans on DATM: "The last two home games vs BHA have been two of the best Town performances in my lifetime - quite some claim when you consider I've been watching since 1975, what odds for 3 in a row?"

The one two years ago, in our/their promotion season, granted -- they were awesome. Last year, we were just dire, they didn't need to be good, and weren't especially. I see no reason why we can't get a result up there, and the current negativity is manifesting itself starkly on this thread.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Is Ryan fit then ?

March for Izquierdo probably

As you were apart from Connolly will be on the Bench this weekend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here