Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£34 for Leeds away

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I'm going to punish myself twice in a few days. Leeds on Tuesday night, short trip across to Pennines to that lovely, friendly club?! Then travelling down for a long weekend in sunny Brighton with some friends of ours who are Bolton fans. They'll be sent to the away end for the game! Whilst we watch from the WSL.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
I'm going. See you in Block B3 for our first win of the season.

Leeds are the biggest team in the division so it's time to pull of a miracle.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Leeds is one of the few places I've not been to for an Albion match, despite repeat opportunities. I took a look and judged that £70 odd pounds, a mere ground and back trip, and time off work, meant another miss. Sometimes sensible economics have to kick in. It feels like one of the places I am destined not to watch football.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
just rdered

Havent been to Leeds for years my memorys are of coaches letting the people off actually within ground and of a good cheap fish and chips shop outside where you just ordered fish and chips no choice. Is it still the same?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Havent been to Leeds for years my memorys are of coaches letting the people off actually within ground and of a good cheap fish and chips shop outside where you just ordered fish and chips no choice. Is it still the same?

There is still a chip shop on Elland Road pretty much opposite the away end - never been in there myself though.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Been for the last 2 years and will go again. However it's hardly the nicest place to go. The locals are unpleasant and it's not a great view. If I lived closer to Brighton is definitely take the £10 pie and a pint at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here