Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield signing EVERYONE...

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
We have seven first team players that missed most of last season through long term injury: Kayal, Hünemeier, Rosenior, March, Bong, Goldson, Lualua. That's quite a few players that at least five should be in contention. Albion squad was incredibly strong last season and it needed to be. It was only weak in not signing Pritchard as near the end when Baldock got injured we did not have a ready replacement.

With long term injuries it was always a problem getting the missing players up to match speed.

Even with such a strong squad we still had a left back problem against Newcastle with Bong, Pocognoli (during the match), Adekugbe, Rosenior, Hünemeier all injured and we had to play sixth choice Tomori.

Huddersfield still need a central defender. Need at least one more player whereas we need at least two.

Quantity is not the problem for us, it is quality. This may take longer to improve on the current squad and this seems cannot be done quickly. If we can't get our first choices we may miss out on our second choices by being too slow and we may start the season hoping we don't have an injury ravaged season like the last three seasons.

We have two vacant positions at striker and left back. Any other signings will mean players leaving. I dare say until these two positions are filled we would be considered to be under strength.

Mathias Jorgensen (CB) and Scott Malone (LB) will be confirmed in the next day or so. With a right back and maybe another flair forward player on loan we should be done for the summer very soon.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Please stop talking shit. All Hefele has is being tall and dominant. His weakness is his speed... :/

Got done (crucified) for height in one of the play-off games. It must have been the one with goals.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Very good business by hudds.

Think their side with a very good centre back is better tHan ours.

It is essential to get players in by the Leicester game, man city is a write off but need to pick up as many points early on as possible.

A couple of signings by mid July would calm everyone down!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Looks to me like Huddersfield are going for quantity over quality, That's not what got us promoted and it's not what would keep us up either.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Can't be bothered to read the whole thread but not a single player they have signed I would want in our starting 11 so not sure why everyone is obsessing over what they are doing

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Derby fans changed their minds on him (wasn't popular at first).

Also narrowly behind Knocky on stats last season. 'No end product' is a bizarre opinion considering his assists and goals this year.

Great player, I'd have him for around 8M.

Reminds me a bit of Villa's Grealish. Annoying but don't like playing against him. Then again, as others have said, wouldn't in a month of Sundays count on him for when the going gets tough. As it's bound to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here