Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Escape to the sun (Europe) 2017

theboybilly

With the fixtures coming out tomorrow (and the dates of the International breaks known) we're looking for a nice break in Europe for a bit of sunshine. An all-inclusive deal would be ideal. We are in our late 50s /early 60s so don't want too much heady nightlife - just a nice relaxing time between Albion games. Portugal appeals (not sure where is best) but we've just come back from Malta so that's not an option really. Any ideas gratefully received.

Edit: I meant 2017 sorry (can a Mod alter the thread title please?)

scooter1

How soon is now?
Praia da Rocha in Portugal is nice, we're going back for a second year in July. Not sure on the all inc options as we go self catering. It's still cheap enough to eat and drink out every night, with enough variety to not have to visit the same place twice

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Thank you [MENTION=5120]scooter1[/MENTION] I'll have a look at your suggestion. I hadn't thought of Slovenia [MENTION=30830]mylesfdo[/MENTION] but I have been to Croatia and agree it is a great country

Slovenia is beautiful.....Lake Bled we stayed at which is v nice and Libjulana too. We actually got the train down to Croatia from there and went to some island(cant remember which!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here