Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I'd prefer a Lab/SNP/Lib coalition to Lab alone

Blimey that's a hellish choice. We are about to enter the most important negotiations in our lifetime A clear united strong position that believes in the choice the country made is the only sensible option .. despite their faults the Tories are the only credible option.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It does yours is woefully inaccurate.

Anyone erring slightly to the right of Pol Pot is classed as " far right " nowadays, by those who are clueless to actually what far right is anyway.
They do seem to be rubbish at applying the correct terminology to the correct group. Its a sort of silly denial complex.

The casual racism of left wing anti Semites must be a mind blowing paradox for them.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Anyone erring slightly to the right of Pol Pot is classed as " far right " nowadays, by those who are clueless to actually what far right is anyway.
They do seem to be rubbish at applying the correct terminology to the correct group. Its a sort of silly denial complex.

The casual racism of left wing anti Semites must be a mind blowing paradox for them.

Indeed see also 'hard' Brexit . Classifying the current Conservative party as 'far right' is incredibly immature and an insult to people who have died and suffered under Fascist regimes.

larus

We've borrowed over half a trillion pounds since 2010 - that's over £500,000,000,000* just in case you need it in numbers - very difficult for the Tories to moan on about borrowing! [In fact, the figure is around £700,000,000,000]

Typical left-winger answer. The annual deficit when the coalition took over was 10%.

On one hand you left wingers are moaning about AUSTERITY (which, in reality, there hasn't been much of).
ANd on the other hand, you're moaning about the level of spending as being oo much.

So please, what is it once and for all. Have they spent too much or not enough? It's not a f*cking difficult question.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Corbyn could not wait he made a speech tonight about resources against terrisom and he's voted against every policy on terrisom.
Now he saying he would put more money into anti terrisom buying more votes. All this money coming from more borrowing and higher taxes don't say a didint warn you.
So you managed to criticise Corbyn for not doing anything about terrorism, and for saying he will do something about terrorism, in the same post. Brilliant!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Blimey that's a hellish choice. We are about to enter the most important negotiations in our lifetime A clear united strong position that believes in the choice the country made is the only sensible option .. despite their faults the Tories are the only credible option.

I've spoken to many people who voted leave and there is a big diversity to why they voted and what they voted for.

So how does a government negotiate without knowing what the country wants?

There is only one solution. Another referendum with many different votes within it to realise what the democratic will of the people really is.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Amber Rudd receiving massive amounts of flack on social media for apparent censorship. 1.3 million views on Facebook and trending at #2 on YouTube.

At a hustings in Rye on 3 June, where I am standing as an independent anti-corruption parliamentary candidate, a question was asked about law & order. Home Secretary Amber Rudd, in answering it referred to the Manchester terrorist attack. I took up the theme and referred to UK arms sales to Saudi Arabia & HSBC business there. She spoke to and handed a note to the chairman who removed the mic from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Typical left-winger answer. The annual deficit when the coalition took over was 10%.

On one hand you left wingers are moaning about AUSTERITY (which, in reality, there hasn't been much of).
ANd on the other hand, you're moaning about the level of spending as being oo much.

So please, what is it once and for all. Have they spent too much or not enough? It's not a f*cking difficult question.

There hasn't been much austerity ? Jesus what a statement

To answer question it's both .

It's all about smashing the poor , vulnerable and elderly and those at the top getting a freer ride . ( but of course the media tells you it's all ok so carry on thinking that as maybe your personally ok)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Where I am, tactically Lib-dem anti-Tory.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Only three more days of this shite left.

I hope so. I really hope so. But three more days of Theresa May's utter shambles it still three more days too many.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
I hope so. I really hope so. But three more days of Theresa May's utter shambles it still three more days too many.

Corbyn's leadership of the Labour party has been an utter shambles - luckily the sensible British people wont let him anywhere near Downing Street.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Corbyn's leadership of the Labour party has been an utter shambles - luckily the sensible British people wont let him anywhere near Downing Street.

On that you and [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] agree at least. He posted on these very pages about leaving the Labour Party due to the Corbyn shambles.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Amber Rudd receiving massive amounts of flack on social media for apparent censorship. 1.3 million views on Facebook and trending at #2 on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w

That's quite remarkable and of course very difficult to find in the mainstream media - An independent in Rye in a microcosm of the challenge the opposition to the Tories face nationally. Sad.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
That's quite remarkable and of course very difficult to find in the mainstream media - An independent in Rye in a microcosm of the challenge the opposition to the Tories face nationally. Sad.

Rudd was asked a Question by Caroline Lucas about Saudi Arms sales last week in the leaders debate, completely ducked the question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here