Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will delete this, if it is out of order.......

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm in work and on a phone, but had a few e mails from more sponsors I will reply to everyon later but a massive thank you to everyone for your support.
amazing thanks :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I may chip in, it will depend entirely on the standard of moderating achieved over the next few weeks, consider yourself on performance monitoring for now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have 5 PMs asking me to ban you and then they will put in £20 each........

I would take their offer it will be better than mine

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
To be honest, I have never asked on here before and I don't want anyone thinking I am abusing my Mod status by asking, I will try and suss out how the Just Giving page is done and put a link up.

As I say, I'm doing it anyway, the oldest work colleague who is joining me is 38, so I am by far the more senior! :lol:

It's not abusing your power as a mod unless you make it a sticky (which you should, because **** it, it's for charity)

It's just a post which anyone can do, and you are lucky to have many friends here. Donated, and wish you all the best mate. I've done all of them individually, and even at my age would not be too eager to do it.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
It's not abusing your power as a mod unless you make it a sticky (which you should, because **** it, it's for charity)

It's just a post which anyone can do, and you are lucky to have many friends here. Donated, and wish you all the best mate. I've done all of them individually, and even at my age would not be too eager to do it.

Your very kind, thank you for your generosity, Ty Hafan is an amazing place, what they do is nothing short of incredible, amazing people who deserve all the support they can get, Thank you again.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Having had a child in Great Ormond Street Hospital for major surgery recently made me realise, that despite how much we moan, there are a lot of people worse of then ourselves.

Anything that can be done to help should be applauded - it is just a shame that it takes charitable donations to provide what should be done by the government, who rely far to readily on the good nature and generosity of the common man - The Big Society I think some idiot called it! - sorry, I will get off my soap box now.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Having had a child in Great Ormond Street Hospital for major surgery recently made me realise, that despite how much we moan, there are a lot of people worse of then ourselves.

Anything that can be done to help should be applauded - it is just a shame that it takes charitable donations to provide what should be done by the government, who rely far to readily on the good nature and generosity of the common man - The Big Society I think some idiot called it! - sorry, I will get off my soap box now.

The Welsh Assembly do give some help towards Ty Hafan, exactly how much I am honestly not sure, whatever it is it is far from enough, it is written on their website that they have to raise in excess of £3 million a year to survive, they do have a lot of volunteers who get paid nothing for their incredible services, it is an amazing place, I have had an interest and dealings with Ty Hafan since it's concept and indeed the building of the place, it truly is a wonderful place that does such amazing work for many unfortunate kids.

Any help really is appreciated, and it does go towards the running and facilitys of Ty Hafan.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Totally shameless thread ban from Bozza must be imminent , count me in as long as you get a ban all be it a short one, the least I can do seeing as you sussed me following my last ban and kept it to yourself

Thank you for your donation earlier on today, it really is appreciated, Ty Hafan will benefit so much from your's and others kind and generous donations.

Thanks so much :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
[MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] and [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] you are both stars, thank you so much guys, just amazing, thank you so much :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here