Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I didn't just pass Danny Holla jogging in Preston Park...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The boundaries have changed old boy. It's not separated by the hedge behind Miss Whitemans class anymore . Anything north of snakey, east of HVD or west of Stonecroft is Hangers nowadays .

Just because some out of towner decided that it would be nicer for people to vote in another parish, doesn't make it so. Bit like the Noble organisation and the Palace Pier.
Any way I'm off to my Sisters now, to get some lunch and a catchup, which the last time I looked was in Woodingdean.

D

Deleted User X18H

Although I do of course love your post, it should have a question mark at the end :)
I am not asking a question though pal. If I'd have stated 'did I see?" you might have had a point.

I'd brush up on the old grammar me old mate .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I am not asking a question though pal. If I'd have stated 'did I see?" you might have had a point.

The addition of 'aren't you' makes it into a question, so I have to agree with @Triggaar on this occasion, even though the slight error in no way limits the meaning of what you were trying to get across which is unequivocal and factually accurate.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If I didn't just pass Danny Holla jogging

Christ. I already had Holla down as a bit immobile, he really must be slow.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Although I do of course love your post, it should have a question mark at the end :)
I did consider it; however it's a rhetorical question. Even if we didn't all know it was, I'd have thought that the omission of the question mark would indicate it. Wouldn't it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You really are an illiterate, attention seeking bell-end, aren't you.

WTF? I wasn't quoting you, you numpty :facepalm: Maybe you should learn to read pal.

I did consider it; however it's a rhetorical question. Even if we didn't all know it was, I'd have thought that the omission of the question mark would indicate it. Wouldn't it?
Rhetorical questions should end in either a question mark or an exclamation point, but I think your sentence was a tag question anyway, and those should end with a question mark.

Last edited:

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Let's help hb&b out here and, by a show of hands, let him know how many people like him and enjoy the constant updates on the minutiae of his life.

How many hands do you see hb&b?

Now, unless you are wearing invisible pants, I'm guessing the answer is one.

I hope you can use the results of this informal survey to save yourself some time and effort in the future.

D

Deleted User X18H

What's the difference between HB&B and a bucket of stinking dogshit?

The bucket.

True story.

Let's help hb&b out here and, by a show of hands, let him know how many people like him and enjoy the constant updates on the minutiae of his life.

How many hands do you see hb&b?

Now, unless you are wearing invisible pants, I'm guessing the answer is one.

I hope you can use the results of this informal survey to save yourself some time and effort in the future.

Sorry old chaps. I don't speak JCL

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Sorry old chaps. I don't speak JCL

having read a number of your previous posts, I can see how that must have been confusing but in fact both the posts you quoted were in English.

oh, you're not going to understand that, are you?

having read a number of you're previous posts, I can see how that must of been confusing but in fact both the posts you quoted were in English. their, is that better?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here