Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Hyypia

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
OMG.......
Did a fantastic job at Leverkusen even though he had to sell. I thought he was going back to LFC, touted as a future Reds manager.
If he got the job, he would do a terrific job. I wish.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if it is him ,that will do me, strong character, great C/H and looks a good manager but most of all STEADY

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

albionite

May 20, 2009
What we need is a German speaking Brighton fan to scan the Bayer Leverkusen fans forum. I know you can't totally rely on what football fans think but we can get a general idea what type of coach he is , if he was out of his depth at end of season and deserved the sacking.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If he wants to come here, work hard, put in some hours at the training ground, build a reputation, build a promotion chasing team, play attractive football, feel like he belongs & wants to stay for a while, then come on down Sami. He seems like a grafter, ex CB's normally are.

Even though it ended badly with Gus, that's what we hoped for & that's what we got.

Not another work shy bore like the last one please.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What we need is a German speaking Brighton fan to scan the Bayer Leverkusen fans forum. I know you can't totally rely on what football fans think but we can get a general idea what type of coach he is , if he was out of his depth at end of season and deserved the sacking.

Calling [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=374]Man of Harveys[/MENTION]

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here