Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
God-like status at the Mestella, has his boots enshrined in a glass case.

Mestella well worth a visit as well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think he MIGHT be in Spain, yes. I can't be certain, but he has HINTED at it in 43 other threads.

So tempting to say something but normally it ends up in some stupid disciplinary so won't waste my time on a broken pencil response.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Mestella is a great stadium. I remember seeing Valencia V Alaves there a few years ago. :thumbsup:

Very impressive but they did not mention the new one partly constructed which I assume is mothballed at present.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
It'll be interesting to compare Vicente threads to his actual appearances XD. I'm thinking three threads for every one appearance?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It'll be interesting to compare Vicente threads to his actual appearances XD. I'm thinking three threads for every one appearance?

images

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think they are picking up tools on the new stadium again soon. The structure looks very impressive. Found Valencia very boring myself. Best thing about it was a Germany beer festival held in the bull ring, but then I did miss the carnivals.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Valencia is a great city especially when they have one of their festivals on. Im off out there for another visit in 3 weeks time for the fallas festival.

Paddington Gal

May 7, 2013
Valencia is a great city especially when they have one of their festivals on. Im off out there for another visit in 3 weeks time for the fallas festival.

make sure you are there for the last day of the Fallas, I think you'll find it is 17th march. All the effigy's are set alight and you have never seen so many fireworks. Double the celebration with our ANNIVERSARY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here