Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Hat Trick

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Always buy a couple of tickets but never hear the numbers at half time, is there anywhere they publish the winning numbers? Can't find it on the website.

"And the award for the dullest thread of the day...."

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Out of interest, how long have you been buying these tickets for and never checked to see if you have won?

Personally I don't buy tickets but have you checked to see if there is an answer to your query on the actual ticket? Failing that, type in 'Albion Hat Trick results' in google and see what comes up. You'd be amazed how clever some of these search engines are!!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Out of interest, how long have you been buying these tickets for and never checked to see if you have won?

Personally I don't buy tickets but have you checked to see if there is an answer to your query on the actual ticket? Failing that, type in 'Albion Hat Trick results' in google and see what comes up. You'd be amazed how clever some of these search engines are!!!!

Point is you shouldn't really have to google it tho eh? I buy one every home game. If I don't win time of first goal or instant prize then i tend to stick it in me back pocket then throw it away. Suspect most people do the same. Do they print the link to check winning number on the ticket itself? If not, why not? Can't recall ever seeing it on there.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Point is you shouldn't really have to google it tho eh? I buy one every home game. If I don't win time of first goal or instant prize then i tend to stick it in me back pocket then throw it away. Suspect most people do the same. Do they print the link to check winning number on the ticket itself? If not, why not? Can't recall ever seeing it on there.

Same as that.

Thanks for the link as well, God knows how you found it! I did have a good look round the site, honest!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

The draw is made and winning numbers are given out over the tannoy system and displayed on the screens at half time at every game.
Assuming your on the concourses and can't hear the tannoy or see the screens they are put up on the lotto web site given above.

D

Deleted User X18H

The draw is made and winning numbers are given out over the tannoy system and displayed on the screens at half time at every game.
Assuming your on the concourses and can't hear the tannoy or see the screens they are put up on the lotto web site given above.

Tannoy is a trademark , think Frankenstiens monster the monster wasn't Frankestein

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
If you buy a lottery ticket and miss the draw on tv, do you throw it away?

No but there's a million places to catch up on the result. With our lottery there's a website that hardly anybody knew existed with no apparent links from the main site, just a brief announcement at half time when there's barely anyone in the stands.

It wouldn't be hard to stick the results on the screens during the second half just for a minute. They manage to get enough '10% off a cheeseburger' messages on there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here