Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who are Brighton's Rich and Famous? Fat Boy and Zoe and...?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Richard Reynolds

What is he doing now other than announcer at The Amex is he still on a radio station, not on Bright/Splash. Also noticed Bright have closed their shudio in The Martletts Burgess Hill. What has happened to the presenter , Nick? who did the afternoon drive show and posted on here as Bright1064, does he still post on here?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Eddie Izzard grew up in Bexhill but seems to live in a London hotel these days, as far as I can tell from an interview last week.

My ideals have been tested by the news that Eddie is in fact on the board of the Scum up the road. Comedy genius, astute social commentator, potential mayor of London but football pillock.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
My ideals have been tested by the news that Eddie is in fact on the board of the Scum up the road. Comedy genius, astute social commentator, potential mayor of London but football pillock.

Clearly an intelligent man, but doesn't seem focused enough to be a politician - would be interesting though. I read a good interview with him last week. Don't know how he ended up as a director at Selhurst, but I personally won't hold it against him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Kate silverton the newsreader from bbc. Well she has a beach hut by millionaires row.....unless it's one of those that blew down last night.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Holly Willoughby grew up near Crawley, but never lived in Brighton.

Emma Bunton had a flat on the seafront about 10 years ago, in the Van Allen but sold it soon after.

Simon Cowells mum now lives in Ovingdean, but he didn't grow up, nor has ever lived in Brighton.

D

Deleted User X18H

This well known face but seldom named bloke lives near me and goes to The Amex.

Throughly bloody nice bloke.

imagesCAAYM3T1.jpg

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Annabel Giles lives here, worked in a clothes shop down Trafalgar Street about a year ago.

D

Deleted User X18H

What is he doing now other than announcer at The Amex is he still on a radio station, not on Bright/Splash. Also noticed Bright have closed their shudio in The Martletts Burgess Hill. What has happened to the presenter , Nick? who did the afternoon drive show and posted on here as Bright1064, does he still post on here?

Not since getting the job as match announcer.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Arthur Ben Sugarman was born and lived in Brighton and founded Ben Sherman in Brighton.

Fred Perry who invented polo shirts lived in Rottingdean:p

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
20 YEARS AGO one of the richest men in the prison system , no 2 to OCTAV BOTNAR @ NISSAN UK, ONE OF BRIGHTONS MOST LOADED RESIDENTS?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Steve Coogan lives in Brighton doesnt he? And Mickey Thomas I was told still had a house up until a few years ago.

Coogan is, apparently, a complete arse away from the camera.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here