Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Can't be too disappointed but we were well and truly steamrollered second half. Could've done with Kayal in the middle as Stephens and Propper couldn't cope (I'm sure he or Sidwell would've played if fit).

Izquierdo's performance was quite concerning... I know it was Arsenal but he played a part in both their goals and didn't offer much other than pace.

Izquierdo needs time to bed in, he can only get better. We improved when Knockers came on. As CH says, it’s a learning curve. We’ll be ok, The January transfer window will give us a boost.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Easy drop the ball slightly short for Brown to draw the marking defender away from hus line and comfort zone. That was a basic question on my cozching course in 1970. The actual question was if your CF is being out jumped by the CHalf what do to overcome it. What I have said got me full marks for that question.
Incredible.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Izquierdo needs time to bed in, he can only get better. We improved when Knockers came on. As CH says, it’s a learning curve. We’ll be ok, The January transfer window will give us a boost.

I thought he had a very good first half.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Easy drop the ball slightly short for Brown to draw the marking defender away from hus line and comfort zone. That was a basic question on my cozching course in 1970. The actual question was if your CF is being out jumped by the CHalf what do to overcome it. What I have said got me full marks for that question.

You are an obese know it all know nothing ****.
:moo:and you're pissed :drink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lolol::lolol::lolol::bowdown::bowdown:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Reasonable account of ourselves so pleased with that. Confused why Suttner and Knockhart didn't start. They are both better than Bong or Izquierdo right now. Plus Bong and Izquierdo both hand a negative hand in their goals. Izquierdo foul for the first then Bong turned his back on the ball instead of facing it down and the ball went back across the box instead of towards where the shot was taken from. Then for the secondgoal he Could have read that back heel although it was class so hard to critize there and Izquierdo didn't follow the runner at all and he scores. But then I doubt that's Izquierdo s game so not sure why he started and Knockhart is better at tracking back. Really disappointed they didn't start. And before the Bong lovers cry foul over his contributions in the two goals I give you that ball he kicked right out under no pressure. Still I'm glad we're in these games and not getting spanked so thank you CH for that.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Probably what will become a routine loss to a top six team. We played okay.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Easy drop the ball slightly short for Brown to draw the marking defender away from hIs line and comfort zone. That was a basic question on my coaching course in 1970. The actual question was if your CF is being out jumped by the CHalf what do to overcome it. What I have said got me full marks for that question with that answer mind it was i the 70s.

You need therapy. What an absolute stupid comparison

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
We had some decent passages of play, just not got the overall wuality to make that a properly competitive match. We didn’t embarrass ourselves, that’s the most important part.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
A damn lot better than our opening game against them at the Goldstone when we lost 0-4, we are getting better!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We did OK but to be clear there is a gulf of difference but at least (so far) we are not being tonked by about 4 plus goals

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here