Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SNES Classic Mini

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone managed to pick one of these up/know where there is still stock? Had forgotten it was today and looks like I've missed out.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Anyone managed to pick one of these up/know where there is still stock? Had forgotten it was today and looks like I've missed out.

A mate has just ordered one. They do keep coming up again so it is worth keeping tabs on it. Amazon France seems to have them most often.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just ordered one. Cannee wait.

For anyone unaware, this is a new all-in-one SNES with the following games built in;

Contra 3: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy 3
F-Zero
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania 4
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi's Island

All over the ones in bold.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

For anyone unaware, this is a new all-in-one SNES with the following games built in;

Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy 3
F-Zero
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Super Castlevania 4
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi's Island

Super Ghouls and Ghosts is good too but ******* hard.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy 3
F-Zero
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Super Castlevania 4
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi's Island

Where did you order it from?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
this SNES mini has passed me by. im working/planning on a mame console with a rapsberry pi, all these ready built retro packages making it very difficult to keep with it, remove the hassle of obtaining the roms.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Mines been delivered but I was out so will be collecting from the post office tomorrow. Has a rewind feature so the likes of ghouls and ghosts will now be doable by mere mortals.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy 3
F-Zero
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Super Castlevania 4
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi's Island

I'd forgotten this was coming out also. Earthbound is in my top 3 games ever (as is Undertale, a game it heavily inspired).

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel

I'd add Super Metroid and Megaman X onto that list. A bit disappointed I missed out because they'll now go for extortionate prices, and I do love some of the old consoles. I still have my N64 plugged into my TV and play it far more than my Xbox

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You should just buy the original and choose the games you actually want

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

That would cost far more nowadays. Don't think you've realised how valuable certain original SNES (and N64) games are now.

This is less faff, also it's been optimised to look far better on modern TVs than the original SNES.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
That would cost far more nowadays. Don't think you've realised how valuable certain original SNES (and N64) games are now.

This is less faff, also it's been optimised to look far better on modern TVs than the original SNES.

Plus Earthbound and starfox 2 were never even released here. And the old consoles probably won't work on your tv.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Plus Earthbound and starfox 2 were never even released here. And the old consoles probably won't work on your tv.

+ these. Looking forward to both of those as well. Sometimes you get a load of duds in these bundles but this is a superb selection of games, missing very little.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So its a console being sold that has the graphics of a machine 20 + years ago ?

I don't get it ?

Graphics have improved hugely, but in terms of design, playability, pure fun, a number of these games still score high in top 100 games ever lists.

In my opinion Super Mario World is the best game ever created, so I'm delighted to own it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'd add Super Metroid and Megaman X onto that list. A bit disappointed I missed out because they'll now go for extortionate prices, and I do love some of the old consoles. I still have my N64 plugged into my TV and play it far more than my Xbox

I thought recently I'd like one of these but when doing a bit of internet research saw some rumours there might be a mini n64 next year. If so, am gonna wait for that. I still have my old one but when i tried to hook it up to a tv recently couldn't get a picture. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Graphics have improved hugely, but in terms of design, playability, pure fun, a number of these games still score high in top 100 games ever lists.

In my opinion Super Mario World is the best game ever created, so I'm delighted to own it.

Super Mario World is such a BRILLIANT game. I bought Raspberry Pi a few months ago and installed RetroPie. I've got pretty much every SNES game and even managed to find a proper controller.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here