Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They are a bit off at the moment but Wednesday losing is good news IMO.

The only bad thing about the Norwich result is that it will probably result in sacking of the manager.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
That used to be one of my great frustrations when I lived in Botswana. Supersport would only show Championship games within South Africa. They weren't broadcast within the rest of Africa.
That's a shame. Loads of them here. Brentford was on last night. 5 minute highlights of 2 or 3 of today's games are on before Brighton kick-off.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's a shame. Loads of them here. Brentford was on last night. 5 minute highlights of 2 or 3 of today's games are on before Brighton kick-off.

Are they showing the Boks losing to the Barbarians at the moment? Great game

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BHAFC team v #BCFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bong; Murphy, Sidwell, Stephens, Skalak; Murray, Baldock. #BCFCvBHA

BHAFC subs v #BCFC: Maenpaa (GK), Huenemeier, Pocognoli, Norwood, March, Manu, Hemed. #BCFCvBHA

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Anyone got a stream at the moment? Im in Spain till Wednesday and just tried to buy a now tv day pass but it wont work in Spain. The only stream I can find has a Spanish advert voiceover as well and I can't find out how to shut him up!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyone got a stream at the moment? Im in Spain till Wednesday and just tried to buy a now tv day pass but it wont work in Spain. The only stream I can find has a Spanish advert voiceover as well and I can't find out how to shut him up!

Not started yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here