Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much for a Ryan, Dunk and Duffy transfer bundle?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How much for all three? Not sure. Maybe [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] could work out the cost of relegation to the club.
And add in the annual £20 million loss in the Championship.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wow I take it BG has seen a massive improvement in Dunk over the last 2 months. :facepalm:

#NeverWrong.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How much for all three? Not sure. Maybe [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] could work out the cost of relegation to the club.

Difference is about £110 million a year gross, knock off £95 million over three years for parachute payments.

Anyone who thinks it is a good idea to sell all three may not win 'NSC's Wisest Poster 2018' though I suspect.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Difference is about £110 million a year gross, knock off £95 million over three years for parachute payments.

Anyone who thinks it is a good idea to sell all three may not win 'NSC's Wisest Poster 2018' though I suspect.

Oh goody, another poll. :hilton::shootself

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£100m for the three

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No way the club would agree to sell all three. One at most, and for a massively inflated price (because we don’t need to sell)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Perhaps we could put it to music.

If you wanted to collaborate with me in artistic endeavour, I'd have to train you first, Anthony (deaf). :rolleyes::lolol::kiss:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The way we play requires a very agile goalkeeper who is comfortable with the ball at his feet, we also have 2 large centre backs who dominate ariel battles and mop up the through balls that squeeze past our 2 defensive midfielders.

Whenever we lose someone to injury or suspension their replacements seem to be outstanding. We have a robust system and some great players, we could cope without 1 or 2 but it would slow down our progress and even take us back a year or 2. Not worth the risk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Has anyone said it is a good idea though? I think 99% of Albion fans would love to keep all three. The question was how much would a combined fee be offered and considered. If not the answer is several billion.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Ryan 18m
Duffy 22m
Dunk 30m
=70m

D

Deleted member 2719

3 for 150m
2 for 90m
1 for 35m

And don't let May do the negotiating.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Guys I think anyone summing up the estimated value of each player and thinking that's the price is missing the point. Bloom and his people would know how ludicrous it would be to sell all 3. El pres must be the best placed person to understand the implications potentially. we'll do black Friday buy 2 get one free? Or destabilise the whole club and project, let's start the bidding at 250mill and chuck Chris hughton in as well.and we'll go back to buying and selling in sets of tracksuits. All 3 aren't for sale. End of. Surely Good thread though!!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
One-Hundred-Trillion.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

Dunk and Duffy are worth no more than 25 million each in today's market for average premier league CB's who arent 30 yet and under long term contracts...

But to us they're worth 50 million each as they are a massive part of our team to help keep us up and earn another 100 million pounds by being in the prem next season.

How much is Zaha worth? 35 to 40 million? To palace he's worth 100 million...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here